Jun 21, 2017
is the virgin run possible without taking the boat ? I tried the tribe village but they rape Chris if you try, I tried the cave but there is too many orcs, and the ruin, there is that "chastity" belt that take her virginity and I can't dodge it.

Mar 9, 2020
is the virgin run possible without taking the boat ? I tried the tribe village but they rape Chris if you try, I tried the cave but there is too many orcs, and the ruin, there is that "chastity" belt that take her virginity and I can't dodge it.
Some endings depend on the order in which you go through the events: I managed to get the perfect one (All events in the right order) and the usual one, I guess (Fuc**d up with the order of events), and I guess, here is another one with soldiers(Maybe, judging by one of the final scenes in gallery, I fu**ed up this ending, if it even exist)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TriggerStrider1

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
Can't say i liked this one too much... i like in game H experience effects the character again and more H options unlike the shrine maiden one but the lack of story and that you could genuine finish it in 3 minutes? its like after slave sword he keeps sacrificing the one thing to make the other better in his next games...... still hot nazi lady 10/10 would bang.

Reactions: dersup

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I feel like speedrunning an H-game by getting on a boat and leaving kind of defeats the point of downloading and playing an H-game
I don't know. Speedrunning an RPG by abusing bugs to skip all the story and everything else that makes an RPG and RPG defeats the purpose of an RPG as well but people still do those so...

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
is there actually a way to save the woman of this tribe?
you ge the key card from inside of the goblin cave and deactivate the security in the temple/ruins. and inside of the temple/ruins you got two options and the game just ends. get raped by these tentacles and get the tentacle armor or just go to the last fight in front of this machine.
i never saw any clue on how to save this woman..
Me too, I cleared the cave and see no events nor hints... Just a single keycard...
I am afraid that, by looking at the blood left on the cave... She is already... Dead, eaten by the orcs maybe...

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Me too, I cleared the cave and see no events nor hints... Just a single keycard...
I am afraid that, by looking at the blood left on the cave... She is already... Dead, eaten by the orcs maybe...
after your reply i got curious and browsed through the games folders. there were absolutely no signs about this woman. no images, no script, no text..simply noting. i assume, because there is a rape-animation for these tribe-people, that they rape chris after she tells them this woman wasnt there. but at which point this scene happens or what it triggers is absolutely unknown for me...

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Edited MTL? Mate if this is your level of "editing" than maybe you need to go back to kindergarten, cause your English is as bad as google translate. There is nothing edited in this, you neither bothered to do it nor wanted to but claim its edited, double text lines, text going outside of the box into the far reaches of the universe, typical machine translation poetry, hell you did not even bother Chris being constantly referred by "Him", "His". There is no way in hell you would miss any of that if you would be sane, which means either we should question your sanity or your truthfulness.

Reactions: Xhak

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Every now and then I can't help but wonder why whenever JP devs think "military uniform" the only thing that comes up seems to be an Allgemaine-SS full gala uniform circa 1942.

And that wasn't even a military organisation ferchrissakes.
I wonder as same. Lot of manga or anim stories have people with uniform like WWII german ones.

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
Every now and then I can't help but wonder why whenever JP devs think "military uniform" the only thing that comes up seems to be an Allgemaine-SS full gala uniform circa 1942.

And that wasn't even a military organisation ferchrissakes.
Paired with a Webley-Fosbery Automatic Revolver for some reason.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes