• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So I found the ship, drove off the monster, found the rest of the soldiers, found the treasure hunters, got chased into the ruins by the soldiers, got to the bottom of the ruin, found a time travel and weather control device, killed the rebellious underling ... and then I get transported back to civilization without so much as a by-your-leave, where I'm cashiered out of the army for not finding anything interesting!

Did I miss something?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So I found the ship, drove off the monster, found the rest of the soldiers, found the treasure hunters, got chased into the ruins by the soldiers, got to the bottom of the ruin, found a time travel and weather control device, killed the rebellious underling ... and then I get transported back to civilization without so much as a by-your-leave, where I'm cashiered out of the army for not finding anything interesting!

Did I miss something?
I am 100% sure, but did you read the journals along the way?

You can always see the other endings in the gallery also instead of replaying.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
did you read the journals along the way?
Probably not. I didn't realise there were journals to read.

I'll give it another shot at some point. The fun of the game is watching the heroine get into trouble, and that hasn't got old yet. I was just surprised to be whisked back so abruptly, and then to get the same ending as when I sneaked off without doing anything.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Going through the Food Formulations I can do most, just can't seem to figure out where to get the milk and semen (thought you might get it from Chris giving Blowjobs but no...)

EDITED:
So by levelling up sex skills I found the following answers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I guess as usual just waiting a bit and I would have found it out, c'est la vie.

Last edited:
Reactions: soundengineer

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 1825228
What the fuck guys, Really? DMTL?
Is everyone just gonna make up some terms to cover their mtl now? Cant we simply stick to things everyone knows already? What the fuck is this, MTL, Edited MTL, some sort of MTL consisting of a crash every 5 minutes?
deepL and MTL combined or something like that.. it's supposed to be a bit better and more readable actually

Reactions: DuniX

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
welp i dont know why but i have infinity ammo. On start of the game i have 5 bullet, and weapon dont use it... I use gun in fight and still i have 5 bullet

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
You can complete this game in under three mins, if you are interested
Ah I Remember It 2 Years ago, First run....
As always i follow path tutorial, and then free explore,
Unbeknownst, I run into cave, at 12 minutes I Play this game, I cleared it
Suddenly, I CONFUSE AS F*CK!!! "HOW CAN THIS BE.....SORCERY??"and laughed so hard

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Does anybody know if there's an uncensored / mosaic removal mod for Chris Survival?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when you open erotic status theres options in there how do you select them?
i get as far as movin the arrow to what i want then thats it
hit enter and little black box with text appears but doesnt seem selected so how to do so?

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
Does the game have corruption? That is, does he change images and dialogues after having a lot of sex? I've been playing for more than two hours and I spent an hour in another save having sex to watch the scenes and nothing changes

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes