Christie's Room

neonemesis

Jan 22, 2019
Title: Christie's Room (any versions/episodes)
Developer: christiesroom.com
Language: English
VNDB: N/A
Update: N/A
Samples:
school02.jpg

I can't find the older Christie's Room games, # 001-117 no matter where I look. # 118-180 are everywhere.... There is a link to a Christie's Room collection on this forum but all the links are dead, please help.

neonemesis

Jan 22, 2019
You have 24 hours to fix it!

Moderator, is this even the appropriate section for this? I'm new here and I read the rules (and made appropriate changes), but I guess this is against the rules because I am asking how to find multiple episdoes... (rules state only one game?) Please direct me to the proper category in the forum and I will delete this post and repost there, please help...

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Moderator, is this even the appropriate section for this? I'm new here and I read the rules (and made appropriate changes), but I guess this is against the rules because I am asking how to find multiple episdoes... (rules state only one game?) Please direct me to the proper category in the forum and I will delete this post and repost there, please help...
If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like you just needed working download links for this correct?

Looks like @jerricho13 updated the links a couple of days ago so you should be good now @neonemesis

neonemesis

Jan 22, 2019
If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like you just needed working download links for this correct?

Looks like @jerricho13 updated the links a couple of days ago so you should be good now @neonemesis
Yes, I downloaded it yesterday, but unfortunately its yet another collection of episodes 118-180... What I'm saying is, I cannot find any collections of 001-117 (except for a handful of single games here or there on old game sites), and the two collections I have found of 001-117, the downloads didn't work or NLA. Probably because its from the early and mid 2000's. Every single collection I've found has been of 118-180.

The quest continues...

sasfilor

Dec 1, 2018

here, this is a russian website with a torrent to download. the torrent contains exactly the first 117 games, but i'm not sure if there are any user staying active.

Reactions: partygoer