VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Christmas Eve [v0.4.1] [Jonesy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2368932

This game is a good time. Is it flawless? No, it is isn't. Then why am I giving it 5 stars? I got 5 stars worth of enjoyment out of it, that's why!

First let me address the obvious. Yes, this game shares some similarities with Lockheart's A Petal Among Thorns. As that is my fav AVN of all time, I really don't mind. Its more an homage than any kind of ripoff, as it is very much its own game.

I do have some criticisms of course. The pacing feels a bit rushed, there were a fair few typos, and some facial expressions didn't look great. Those are all minor complaints though. Despite my issues with the pacing, and that might just be me, I thought the writing was solid. I especially liked the sexy dialogue, it was really hot. The renders look pretty good for the most part. I LOVE that all the LIs are some degree of petite/slender. In a world of exaggerated curves and massive-chested milfs, it really is a nice change of pace. Becky especially has a build to die for. I like the nice and calm music too, and the whole game just has this lovely wholesome vibe to it. When you keep in mind that this is the dev's first title, it really is quite impressive! I def enjoyed my time with it enough to warrant 5 stars.

If you like F/D games, and especially if you like Lockheart's work, I really urge you to give this one a go!