VN - Ren'Py - Chronicles of Erion [v1.03] [MbcbGame]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Eschvna

I really recommend this game, the story is well written, the relationships with the girls flow over time and are well constructed.

The game has a few translation errors here and there but nothing that impactful, and it's even understandable because it's not the Author's native language and as he himself said, he's making the entire game alone.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

michael1984

Well this game has a interesting story

Most characters are pretty like able

Its a harem game so definatly a plus point for a game with alot of characters

Only down side is the updates ... feels like it takes too long ... And when it comes its not muchh to enjoy

It has potential to be a pretty decent game if ur into these models and harem game

Wish the dev all the best
  3. 1.00 star(s)

jrwizzard

I hate it when demos arent properly tagged. This is a prologue at best, very short, no substance.

One plus, the narration was good... but that said;

The english translation is atrocious.

The story is incomplete. The characters are generic, no depth, no quirks. I would say it is written by a computer.

The art is simple, the scenes jump around. Everything is at the same depth/distance, same angles, with a few lighting changes.

The MC looks strange, they took a man and scaled him down to child size. All of the "children" look weird.

Keep working, you have a ways to go before you can produce a decent VN. Keep sharing your work so the community can give you more guidance.

good luck.