RPGM - Abandoned - Chronicles of Leridia [v0.6.3] [Maelion]

1. 4.00 star(s)

HolyMolly

Edited the review after playing it more.

The old school RPG side is pretty well done, it feels old schooll I would say but it also feels like it serve as an excuse to deliver some low quality renders (Pretty much all of the textures looks absolutely horrendous,some characters str8 up don't even have textures during hentai scenes) but there is actually a LOT of content in this game and it keeps expanding.
    So my guess is the develloper just made a choice: more content, more quests, more characters, more stories, more locations, scenes, quests and side quests but much less details, kinda have to let your imagination do the job when it come to hentai scenes. And honestly that's a fair deal and I even like this way better for the RPGM genre, when youthink about it having very detailed renders but little content would not really make sense.

The dialogues during the scenes are very cliché like "anime/hentai ultra overreacting style" not my style but it's the way this jap culture genre works so it's not really a matter with the game itself I guess.

Now the progression. The beginnng of the game felt like a pain in the ass to me, because you have all theses events to do but you can't do anyting because of the way stats requirements work in the game.
    The way we are supossed to triggers events is by meeting some requierements stats. You want to do this quest ? You need to have "x lust" or "x arrogance" wich leads you to very little content at the beginning of the game since you can't interract with anyting.
    The hornisess stats is even worst, since it basicaly works as a ressoucre you have to spend in order to trigger a scene. Say I want to do this hentai scene, it requiers me 20 horniness, at the end of the scene I will have 0 and have to grind again by doing some repetitive stuff in order to trigger another scene.
    This is pretty much the stat that I disslike the most personnonaly, because it forces you to grind a ressource many times in order to trigger a scene you want to see.

Every stats actually becomes way less grindy the more you progress, when I do stuff in the game after progressed a while in the story I don't have to bother too much regarding theses stats, I can unlock pretty much right away and horniness is not a big deal.

So yeah overall it is a well made old school RPG Hentai game, the best in this specific genre. There is a lot of content, it's almost 100% bug free from my experience wich is very rare when it comes to RPGM. It's not perfect either and I still think there could be more effort done when it comes to the visuals.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ethanoll123

Art 4/5 -quite good, hot main character,
    Story 5/5- just very good and interesting-with choices,
    Scenes 5/5 - very interesting and uniqe, for me mostly wrestling scenes are very hot, scenes with voice that makes it really great! good job Maelion,
    Gameplay 5/5- probably one of best here, nice fights, quests etc This guy knows how to use RPGm !

It's very good game RPGm fits here very well, Maelion is absolutely worth supporting, his work is excellent!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: very good.

character: well done.

gameplay: fun and with lots of choices.

scenes: very hot.

draws (cg): well done.

conclussion: this game is an a amazing adventure, full of lust, monster, wierd places and lots of people who may or not become powerfull allied in the future. the strongest point is the really well done story, and the choices that you must face, wich are kinda tricky.

this game TOTALLY deserve your time and money.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

YuriiH

One of the best h-games ever created.
    H-scenes are not forced on your female heroine--which is really rare nowadays. So, you can play a "saint whore" or a "saint warrior" depending on your preferences (unfortunately, no valid middle and submiddle ways of playthrough, or even a completely different "third" way...).
    Not good things: grinding your skills is a bit of a bummer, and the story quests in a beach city confuse on where your heroine should go. Skills themselves are unbalanced (so you end up using only 1-2 of 7).
    Still, the game is developed by one person who puts much efforts into creating the world he likes. And the game is ALREADY full of several hours of amazing content.
    5 of 5 stars.
    TLDR: plz make less grinding, more FF content, add obviousness to some quest, provide "third" or "fourth" ways, rebalance skills :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mercytea

This is an amazing Role-Playing Game starred female protagonist with high standards of sex content! The heroine can win any fight could be won. The heroine can avoid fights in which can't be succeded pretty clearly. The heroine can choose the fetish she likes though rape. That's the first game that I aroused when I saw the heroine chose rape. The author should deserve much more praise and sponsorship for this truly masterpiece! It's a perfect combination of turn-based combat and sex 3D CG I've never seen before.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Otoku3601

Fantastic work. It is a great game that blows me away how little votes or attention it gets. You have most with huge patreons that barely do anything, but this guy makes almost nothing and does it for the love of the game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

maxx mad

Edit 0.6A
    Didn't finish this version but visited every city except the locked capital and it's quality content, particularly the port city (H-wise), still deserves its 5*, one of the very best RPGMaker H-game along with Khendovir Chronicles.

Original Review:
    Very skilled use of the RPGMaker engine.
    Last version i played was 0.2, there was already a lot of content in the main quest with interesting side quests as well, an interesting story and very interesting pentagram system (different pentagram colors to unlock, through stats and hunt down )
    Model felt weird at first but i got used to it and H scenes are arousing.

Job done and well done.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Exsa

Good choise based RPGM game.

Update for 0.4 version

Good and big update with lot of content, thought getting some of it reques bit of grind.

Foir some scenes i feel like sylvias face/look has been changed? it seemed different for me.

I would change just few things:
    After getting capital for firsttime i would let player use gragonpass maingate is he/she wants to for shortcut.

I would lessen gring for some scenes there is no need to repeat same scene for like 10 times before getting new one

Personaly i only ran to one bug so update is prety solid, would recomed!

In this game you get to choose are saint or deviant guardian.
    Game will give you different costumer and scenes according your choise.

Even thought it's 0.3 version there is alot of gameplay.

My bigest complaiment would time between each update.