Others Completed Chronicles of Red Lights [v1.01] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
So how many H-scenes are in this game? I don't mind putting in the work getting to them but if there are only a few I'll pass on this game.

Ruffington

Jan 21, 2018
Finished my playthrough, failed it.

You need to have specific stats by set dates (I figured I could hold onto the quest till I brought the girls stats to X level, nope, after a couple days the quest disappears). So you're leveling stats 'before' you know what you will need (With 2 playthroughs and writing down what stats you need by when I suppose this is doable).

The CG's I unlocked were from the last 3/4 questions with the girls, not bad but nothing 'amazing'. I'm still missing about a quarter which I'm not sure how to get, they might of been unlocked if I'd done the 2 quests before the finale.

The game could really do with a NG+ where it carries the girls stats across, but as it does not and I don't feel like spending another hour or two on the game I'm leaving it with a failed playthrough.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Besides the impossible potion quest, I found this quite doable.
Scenes are mostly just a picture, no description, dialogue or whatever.
The translation is a bit eye-watering, in a negative sense.
I guess to get any ending you need to have a girl at 100 mood?
Edit: At the end, you need a girl with 50 strength and whatever the blue one was, and one with 50 charm and intelligence.

W65

May 31, 2018
"The game is an economic simulator with several additional mechanics."

Talk about laconic. Additional mechanics include: put dick in lady, die in a minigame.

I'll still try it.

just_another_guy

May 27, 2018
This is a very long game. There is 5 girls with 4 CGs for the two first and 3 for others. First two always in game, but there is only 2 places for the 3 others so you need to play at least 2 playthroughs, if you manage to date the four girls in one playthrough.

Here are the CGs, extracted from game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So the first 2 quests actually give a different girl each depending on which side you pick. Interesting.

mstf

Jan 24, 2018
hacked the stats with cheat engine

all values are double
money and food are easy, the rest is a decimal value, 4 agility is 0.04 , 100 agility is 1

failed potion quest
for those asking for save file, I don't know where it is stored

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

Ruffington

Jan 21, 2018
hacked the stats with cheat engine

all values are double
money and food are easy, the rest is a decimal value, 4 agility is 0.04 , 100 agility is 1

failed potion quest
for those asking for save file, I don't know where it is stored
Thank you! I didn't consider decimal values for the stats. I only set high food and money so I could dedicate time to dating and stats. I 'might' try again with completely CE stats so I can play the story freely.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote