Seeking Church/Nun/Priest/Priestess games.

SmugNympho

Formerly 'TyronFucker'
Nov 25, 2017
Hi, anyone can suggest me games with nuns, priest etc etc? (prefer 2d) I also looking for a game similar to Virgin Lode, I remember something like 3rd thumbnail on this picture. 24977_1.jpg I mean something like this church and when we entered to the church we can see bbm priest with a lot of wrinkles and then IIRC he humiliated our nun and forced her to blowjob something like that. Don't sure if it was in english or only japanese. I'm counting on your help.

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
These are some RPGM games you might want to check

- you play as a nun
- during the day you are a nun and at night you do vigilante missions
- you can work as a nun at the church after you get the outfit
- You can work as a nun
- you are not a nun but you serve the church as a holy paladin and there are scenes with the priest
- Didn't play this one but I think one of the girls is a priestess or something like that
- There are some scenes with the nuns at the church

These are all I remember from the top of my head but there are probably many more out there.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You may like " " by @seyfer110 . It's both 2D and got a lot of Nun stuff. I'd say give that a go and if you like it be sure to show some love or support for the Dev, wont you?

All the best in your hunt my friend.

Felicia Smith

Apr 12, 2019
Teachings of the Meat Slaves ~ Humiliation and Fertilization of the Holy Virgins (Its a linear story but quite a nice build up and LOTS of nun corruption)

Boy Hero Ken
If you like NTR one of the girls is a nun (the corruption arcs and perspectives are quite nice, I quite enjoyed the nun arc) NTR unavoidable.

Nymphomania Priestess
Love this game. NTR is optional, you can choose to play it as an exclusive relationship / be unfaithful. (And there are options to avoid NTR altogether) The NTR is great tho.

Last edited:

Josarin

Nov 15, 2018
There was another one that started with the letter A that had a Priestess as the main character. Can't remember the name right now.
*Edit*: I just checked and it's called Ambrosia.

Last edited:
Reactions: AGUSTINOX