BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1722369714367.png

Overview:
Based off the original story written by the TheTalkMan, Adam Fitzpatrick finds himself in talks to with the Parkersboro Church in order to elevate his political influence to further his ambitions as mayoral candidate. His wife Paula Fitzpatrick also finds herself enamored with the Church and it's untraditional principles. However as Adam will soon realize, he is playing a dangerous game with the Mother Superior, the head of the Parkersboro Church. He'll be up against, big tits, big butts and a lot of sluts. What will become of Adam? What are the Mother Superior's plans? Will there be anyone to foil the Churches' plans?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-30
Release Date: 2024-07-30
Developer: Top Tier Story -
Censored: No
Version: Part 1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0007.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Oh? I hope this doesn't mean Nutville Paradox was dropped, lol. I still had questions I wanted answered out of that story, but ohwell. Never a good sign when creators start new projects in the middle of old ones, but we'll see.

Last edited:

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Very smart of you to base this game on an already finished story from a prolific author. I hope this game is as good as the work it's based on.

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Oh? I hope this doesn't mean Nutville Paradox wasn't dropped, lol. I still had questions I wanted answered out of that story, but ohwell. Never a good sign when creators start new projects in the middle of old ones, but we'll see.
I know, I know. I believe I may release the rest of the story in only text format to appease fans. I think I bit more off than I can chew creating that scale of project. The early art of that game also had me ready to gouge my eyes out and I felt like it was such an uneven product since you see major improvements in the art in the later chapters. A lot of early creators usually struggle with their first game and I look at Nutville Paradox as a learning experience more than anything.

On the flip side, expect monthly updates for this game. In fact Chapter 2 is already out on Patreon as well as its release information for later tiers. I plan on my exploring and extending the world of the original story (With much betteer Art). I’ve been in contact with TheTalkMan and he’s thinks it’s fun direction that I’m taking it in. Speaking of which, please support him as well by reading his stories on Literotica since I’m pulling a lot of inspiration from him. Nutville Paradox was originally inspired by his works and I can’t believe I have the opportunity to explore Church on State with this format.

Enjoy the game guys!

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Tags on 95 are really deceiving. I put fem prot + cheating and came here. Glad the dev makes it clear that the one who is going to cheat is the husband, so I wouldn't waste my time. Anyway, good luck with the project.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
I love all TheTalkMan Stories, I've been a huge fan for years now, but i have to admit, at least here, the wife looks way more attractive than the Mother Nun here, at least by looks only, those huge ass lips and cheek bone looks really strange.