Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
I know, I know. I believe I may release the rest of the story in only text format to appease fans. I think I bit more off than I can chew creating that scale of project. The early art of that game also had me ready to gouge my eyes out and I felt like it was such an uneven product since you see major improvements in the art in the later chapters. A lot of early creators usually struggle with their first game and I look at Nutville Paradox as a learning experience more than anything.

On the flip side, expect monthly updates for this game. In fact Chapter 2 is already out on Patreon as well as its release information for later tiers. I plan on my exploring and extending the world of the original story (With much betteer Art). I’ve been in contact with TheTalkMan and he’s thinks it’s fun direction that I’m taking it in. Speaking of which, please support him as well by reading his stories on Literotica since I’m pulling a lot of inspiration from him. Nutville Paradox was originally inspired by his works and I can’t believe I have the opportunity to explore Church on State with this format.

Enjoy the game guys!
Very interesting game! What about future tags? Do you plan on implementing pregnancy and breeding content? Thank you very much!

Dec 6, 2017
Digging the introduction of the game, I'll keep an eye on it until it's a bit more fleshed out with another update or two before I consider supporting. So far its pretty solid. :3