VN - Ren'Py - Church On State [Part 2] [Top Tier Story]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Redplanetblues

Story - from another website.
    Art - basic, repetitive, uninspired.

Conclusion - go and enjoy the story over on literotica and use your imagination, because this is currently a waste of time as it stands. Dev should think of his own story and then develop his art accordingly (and create more images anyway).
  2. 5.00 star(s)

azzfd

I was intrigued by this release because you don't really see a lot of adaptations from erotic litterature, so I played it and I wasn't disappointed.

Of course the writing is excellent, I'm guessing it's from the original story, it can be however a bit wordy but it's not a big deal. Most important is that the writing serves an amazing story (so far) and that the art is really original and inspired, though there isn't (so far) any sexual interaction.

In conclusion, if the author manages to convey the sex scenes as well as the start of the story, we are off to a great game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

Rating for Part 1 release.
    I am always trying to be the first 5 who is reviewing nice new games. I am giving you 5 stars, just for the spirit and for your art. I would definetly want to see more deep story as currently it's boring. Good luck and I hope to see new updates soon.