Collection Pinup Cian Yo Collection [2024-05-23] [CianYo]

Hadood66

Jun 10, 2021
From which sets are these two picture's?
(im not even sure if he drew the second one but i found it on his twitter?)

rengar77

Nov 15, 2021
Hello there, is there anyone who got the Séraphine and miss fortune beach animations ? the previous link doesn't work files are damaged, ty.

Reactions: pink1231

Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019
链接失效了,你试一试直接上传gofile?这个不需要vpn就能传。

In case anyone is wondering the Pandisk he is using requires you to download the client software to download big files. TLDR it is a terrible option, hopefully he can upload with other alternatives.
i googled it and found you don't need to

ADFLJHSN

Dec 16, 2020
i googled it and found you don't need to

Baidu is infamous for limiting speeds and forcing payment to unlock full bandwidth. It was better if the uploader had switched to an alternative. I suggested GoFile to him and dunno if he will upload.

冬至后至

Dec 16, 2021

My English is not very good. I hope you can understand it. Last night's post was deleted by the forum because it is not English. Now I re upload the works in November 2021 with gofile. Please download it. I hope someone can share the works in June 2021

ADFLJHSN

Dec 16, 2020

My English is not very good. I hope you can understand it. Last night's post was deleted by the forum because it is not English. Now I re upload the works in November 2021 with gofile. Please download it. I hope someone can share the works in June 2021
the long awaited hero ヽ(o♡o)/ 谢谢大佬分享