Unity - Completed - Cinderella Escape 2: Revenge [2020] [Hajime Doujin Circle]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: 2020

I i had played the first game for its puzzles and nothing else, but this second game has a bit more overall quality to it, yet it came at the price of the my fucking puzzles. This game took one step forward and two steps back, because atleast the first game had puzzles that required a bit more brain process, yet that shit here is pretty brain dead.

Nothing much to see in this game, look elsewhere for your puzzles bois.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

pandoramail

So I just finishied the core game (2020 full release) and.... Well, I've played it long enough to finish it, and that's something! It grabbed my attention for a while, especially after checking out the previous Cinderella game by the same author. There's a ton of improvement altogether and it feels a lot more like its own game. It's funny, quirky, sexy, but on the other hand... not sexy enough! It only uses some H stuff in a closed-off bonus mission that not plenty of people will ever check out. Other than that it's a simple dress-up-and-beat-em-up 3D adventure that's gonna probably occupy you for about an hour and a half. Likeable, but I want more, I want better!

Pros:
    + cute and sexy main character
    + quite good combat mechanics and feel
    + big improvement from the precious one, visible growth, and effort to bring a good player experience (different genre tho!)
    + BDSM themed, it's lovely to play a character stuck in bondage
    + good animations, nice costumes, some degree of customization
    + you can mute / distort the main character's voice with a gag accessory! YES!

Cons:
    + erotic, but not enough, doesn't utilize the BDSM themes enough
    + does almost nothing if you wanna "hit your limit"
    + repetitive and very linear gameplay with flat levels (why even have a jump button?), predictable enemy hordes and mostly easy fights (beer in one hand, controller in the other)
    + in need of some custom 3D models, sometimes feels out of place or generic
    + WHY DID IT HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON WITH FAIRY TALES?! Dude, last time I've checked Pinocchio was nowhere near a candidate for a villain! Original story would work better in my opinion.