Others Circus Baby's Nightclub [v0.3.2.1] [MyDumbName]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

lex234

Aug 8, 2020
Is it just me, or why do i feel uncomfortable in the Factory afternight scene with Circus Baby?
Is it the Fact that she has Green Eyes instead of Blue?
I hope its realy not that what i think it is. (Still a good Game)

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Is it just me, or why do i feel uncomfortable in the Factory afternight scene with Circus Baby?
sdfsdfsdfsdsdf.jpg
Yeah I don't like those implications at all. Can her eyes be blue dev?

MyDumbNameDev

May 9, 2024
This game only uses the models and characters from the FNaF franchise, Elizabeth and William don't exist in the cannon of the game. The eye color is just an eye color, nothing more.

Nov 6, 2022
go with the style you want the game to be after all it is yours its not a copy of other games in terms of creativity afterall every game is different and unique in its own way

Reactions: MyDumbNameDev

MyDumbNameDev

May 9, 2024
go with the style you want the game to be after all it is yours its not a copy of other games in terms of creativity afterall every game is different and unique in its own way
Fr though some people see office style gameplay and say "oop, another FNaF clone", and it's Suppose to be a FNaF style game. I don't want to add to the list of shitter free roam games. I don't get what they want and I don't care because it's not what I want the game to be, I'll do the thing I want to do.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
When I say that it's "too actually FNAF" for me I mean the sort of cheese loud noise jump scare when you get got and so on.
The general game play being FNAF style I'm totally fine with. I just think it's annoying to be jumping out of my seat ^^

MyDumbNameDev

May 9, 2024
When I say that it's "too actually FNAF" for me I mean the sort of cheese loud noise jump scare when you get got and so on.
The general game play being FNAF style I'm totally fine with. I just think it's annoying to be jumping out of my seat ^^
What else would I do? Like really, I'm looking for feedback

SakuradaBP

Aug 25, 2021
I don't get the complains here, this game has a good story so far and the animations are amazing, the gameplay is just as hard as the original FNAF so it's fun, keep doing what you're doing man

Reactions: MyDumbNameDev
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes