Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

venomousgamer

Scrappy always does a bang-up job on every WT I have tried. Thank you very much, buddy. I love the attention to detail and I wouldn't have enjoyed the game as much if not for the excellent mods by him.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

list101

Made an error to put the game review here. Concerning the mod - it integrates seamlessly. The color coded dialogs guide to the optimal outcomes, I always wait impatiently for the mod before start playing any new version.
    Overall perfect job!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

protoholic

Top notch VM. Great animations and pictures. For once, a dev knows how to create realistic vaginas. I have been so sick of zipper-like pussies as seen in, at least the early revs of, MrDots DMD. Anyway, congrats to the dev who has actually taken the time to get the most important body part correct. The second most important thing is detailed animation that consists of multiple unpredictable moving parts. The days of 3-second loops and robotic bodies is over. Games like this have raised the bar high enough to advance their skills or lose their supporters. They should take advantage of the developer community to get there. I'm also tired of seeing the same characters in multiple games. Whether or not they are stealing other's work is immaterial. Each must create their own completely unique characters. Oh, and with regard to narratives, for god's sake stop using worn out formulaic storylines. If you can't write either get a partner who can; otherwise, release UNCSS (Unrelated Non-Contextual Sex Scenes).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jfkalive

*edited*

Really love the mod, easy to use, you can go through all the scenes/events and chose whoever/whatever you like. Using the mod after is easy to come back if you wanna take another shot with another girl in case you lose points, or just want to increase yours/theirs stats
    Thanks!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Wanderer_fr

Certainly one of the best stories I've read for this kind of game.
    Deep characters, excellent storyline, credible Sci-Fi universe, huge soundtrack and quality graphics.
    This game is worthy of publication.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

longjohngold

Super helpful.

I love mods like this, it means I can play the game with no worries about making incorrect choices and means I can focus on what I want to do when there's actually multiple paths and freedom of choice rather than just missing out on content / building stats if you don't do the right things.

I especially appreciated that it indicates which stats it alters and things if there's multiple 'good' choices and whatnot, that's going the extra mile here.

Throwing in the scene unlocker and other bits is just gravy as I'm sure when the game is fully done you probably won't be able to get everything on one run through and some folks might not want to do multiple playthoughs.

So yeah, I wish there was always a mod like this for games, (or devs would just start including things like this as an option to toggle on).