Apr 28, 2017
0.03A

New features:
- a beautifull new model :)
- fullbody softbody physics;
- conforming layered cloths;
- started to implement ik drag system for posing, still needs some work;

Known issues:

- sometimes exitting ui element is not registered, so you cant click on object and walk, to solve this simply hover over a ui element maybe click on it, I just needs time to solve this;

- shoes are not conforming for now, to make things worst they are rendered incorrectly in many cases - needs morphs and some shader correction;

- cloth layering not managed perfectly, you can wear everything at the same time which can look weird some cases;

- ik dragging still not perfect and only works on a single plane per draggable bodypart;

- a few previews features and animations are missing for now, they are not affecting gameplay, I'll get them back soon;

- you can experience some shaking and waving caused by softbody, needs some tuning;

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C4880044A7B2920E949A13B29244AE1DF7BFBAA4&xl=171309980&dn=City_of_Pleasures.torrent

Reactions: Burn85 and hainhq

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
version 0.4

Download:

Changelog

- added character creator scene with profiles, previous save data wont load anymore;
- gym is not finished yet but I unlocked it as I promised, I'll continue to work on it as soon as I'll have a working PC;
- fat/thin/muscle/fitness is completly redesigned also added calorie managment, there is a new tab on the stats panel where you can follow these changes;
- ik dragging works better still needs more work and optimization;

Reactions: erikus and Burn85

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Can anyone update screenshots or add to them? Because from the description and tags I can't figure out whats in this game.

QBQ

Aug 5, 2016
hi all for what i figured playing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sry I forgot to give a little review the game looks good i liked the poses and all the calories system also the character creation (need to be expanded) but is a good start (at least there is xD),for now the only downsides are the lack of content and the camera (somethime is hard to look in front of you if you have the wall behind or you are in a corner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scrichta

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
If you want this to be a life simulation kinda.. you have to remember.. Girls bleed and get pregnant when they have sex because of their fertility cycle so you should implement all this, too *hint*

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
hi all for what i figured playing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sry I forgot to give a little review the game looks good i liked the poses and all the calories system also the character creation (need to be expanded) but is a good start (at least there is xD),for now the only downsides are the lack of content and the camera (somethime is hard to look in front of you if you have the wall behind or you are in a corner.
you where found sex scene?

Sep 1, 2017
Has the creator made any comments how buff the player can be? Most of the posts on the patreon are patreon only and i don't want pledge for a game in such early state.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP.

Ping me if anyone has the actual version or changelog, couldn't find that in the Patreon or the game.

Reactions: Scrichta

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Framerate is killer :O
And changing the launcher settings to medium or low results in.... this....
eh.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote