RPGM - City of Secrets [v0.02.02] [TheDarkLight]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Chromevult

An excellently put together game.

the story is intriguing, Emma is a very endearing main character despite being a naive straight a student and the supporting cast are all very well done, especially the monster girls such as Victoria, a ghost who is also an exhibitionist and masturbation addict and posseses the mc to carry out these lewd acts.

Visuals are great, especially the pixel art and cg. The sex scenes Have all been really great So far. the open world is also quite nice to look at and dungeons are decently atmospheric.

combat is relatively interesting though nothimg really groundbreaking, though being honest nobody plays these for the combat.

so far it’s a relatively modest amount of content but I’m very interested to see what else gets added in future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

robozaec

Very fun and lewd little adventure. In this one you take control of student lady which mind and body is subjected to plenty of outside control, being hypnotized by a fellow student, being possessed by a ghost, sharing head space some sort of rogue soul, and a very kinky futa-loving slime. The animations and art are simply awesome, if you're into hourglass H-cup ladies. Though there's lots more lesbian content, than futa content, so don't dive into this expecting to see tons of cocks.
    The story is a bit more than you expect from an adult game, it's very intriguing, and dialogues aren't too cringy, the characters for once actually feel kinda real.
    The gameplay itself consist of a time management type of life sim, where you need to balance your budget, training, your soul being fractured, and killing monsters. It's a little bit better, than your average RPGM game.
    As of v0.02.02 it's quite unfinished, lacking continuation to both main and optional storylines, some animations and CGs. I'd say at this point in development it's worth a go, and it's only going to get better as new updates come out.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Centrefi

It is a very good game, the designs and animations are fantastic and the story is interesting, it reminds me a little of Jujutsu Kaisen in a way. I don't give it more stars because it has many black screens where there are no images, only text. I understand that it barely The game is in development but that's the only negative thing I can say about the game. For the rest I hope they release an update soon with more visual content. I give it 4 stars for that but this game deserves 5 stars
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Shadowraven

I am a big fan of pixel art, so this game caught my attention. I am glad I decided to check it out because it has a lot of potential. In the current version, there are two dungeons that are well-designed and different from each other, not only in terms of aesthetics but also enemy types, which I appreciate. However, the main downside is that leveling up doesn't seem to have much effect due to the gym and library increasing your stats. Despite this, I highly recommend checking out the game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

vsilvv

I played up to a little bit of the first dungeon, but currently have no interest in playing further, despite both yuri and mind control being among my absolute favorite subjects.

This game does a lot of things right, but it's being held back by some extremely lackluster writing. Obvious grammatical mistakes like missing commas and apostrophes plague almost every line of dialogue, and the phrasing itself is often truncated in the way that you might see things written on a message board between friends. It's clear that someone without writing experience has a story in mind that they're passionate about (and the story itself isn't bad) but the implementation is too flawed for me to feel invested in it.

This is why the game seems to "start slow": despite being a plot-heavy game - which is totally fine, if that's what you're going for - the plot itself is delivered too poorly to be engaging, and there's nothing to be interested in until the sex stuff finally starts up.

The pixel art animations were the definite standouts. Though I only saw the first one, I would love to be able to access more, but again have no interest in slogging through the game itself to get there, and I wasn't particularly tantalized by the accompanying dialogue either.

I hope this gets addressed in future updates, but without a full rewrite I doubt I'll be interested in playing again. It's entirely possible some people might not be bothered by this: if so, enjoy. Good luck to the dev(s).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Lilitas72

Starts out pretty damn slow, but the dialogue fast forward is really, REALLY fast if you want to use it, and you can save in the middle of dialogue.

If you like mind control or possession this one's bound to be a gem.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

PHNpaladine

Review for v0.01.52

Exactly the kind of game I love to see. Art is amazing in all instances, plots nice, characters work well, so on and so on. A couple of problems as of the current version though, stem from managing stats and resources.
    - grinding at the gym for stats I wish I got from level ups
    - restaurant work for small amounts of money
    - ever present accumulation of soul fragmentation
    - school rep after getting possessed by Victoria
    that's a lot to worry about for each time slot not taken up by school, etc. I hope to see either better ways for the player to deal with these problems, or number changes as the game is developed, but aside from that this is already one of the top games on this site IMO. I WILL be buying the full game on final release, which says a lot on this site.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Jiua55

A game about the MC being mind controlled, posessed, and raped by other women. Larger focus on possession than other games. The game is still in its early stage so there is not a lot of content, but there is potential here for something great.

My main gripe with the game is that there are no males in the game who want to violate the MC. Lack of males is fine but please include penises so the MC can get pregnant. Thank you.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

RainbowRaider1

multiple forms of possession? yes please! this game despite being new has by far exceeded my expectations for a NSFW game involving bodily take over. I'm a sucker for ghost possession but this game surprised me with slime possession as well. If you love possess content then I recommend City of Secrets
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Shinji13

Game is very good, playing the game is just following the quest main story and side quest is good. Genre mind control + possession is excellent genre my favourite. more art sex scenes which is more interest (hoping add art harem scenes too).
  11. 4.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.01.01]
    The game is basicly done, but there is no content...
    A big and empty game at the moment.

-Story, Originality
    You are a woman and other women want to hypnotise, posses and plainly r*pe you.

-Renders
    Cool 2D artstyle.

-Sound
    Okay sounds (overall).

-Playability
    1 dungeon and several events you have to actively look for.

-Performance
    Runs okay.

-Bugs
    If you use mouse to move, there is bad pathfinding and player character zooms around corners getting stuck.

When a cutscene starts player model becomes bold (without clothes, hair and everything else).

"Possession" event can overlap other timed events (because you skip yhe day until evening).

-Animations
    There are 3-4 animations and they look good.

-Voice Acting
    No voices.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    There are a lot of scenes that are described with words.
    I hope all the h-content gets at least a still image...

Now it looks extremely empty.
    There are around 10-15 h-scenes, but only 3-4 h-animations/pictures/visuals.

It will certainly get a lot of attention in the future and I think the most important to add visuals.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

OverThynKing

I quite like what I see so far. Good art and I love the way you slowly corrupt the mc from different perspectives. Also that an in-game guide is provided helps a lot for those who might get lost. The only thing missing is the addition of CG. Great game no doubt!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Numo-M4

One of the very few possession focused games out there. With more kinks to come. The game has great art, both CG and pixel. Combat is a bit basic, but that isn't the main focus. I'm looking forward to seeing more possession, body swapping, and mind control goodness coming from this game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

TeckXChaos

Rating for release version 0.01.01

Excellent art, very fetishy and erotic.
    Good writing, a bit weak in areas but most people just will not care. The attention to detail more than compensates for it, such as your personal goals and feelings changing depending on who is brainwashing you and at what stages.
    RPG Mechanics are simple, it's obvious that's not the point of your game. No GOR, no in-combat sex, just simple battles and then sex scenes are separate.

Is 5/5 overly generous? Yeah, probably. But also I cannot overstate the attention to detail in the fetish scenes. If you're into hypno/mind control, possession, futa, or anything else this game is offering, you'll understand why it was rated so highly if you try it too. If you hate these fetishes, be aware that the game is All about them and you're going to hate this game.