TheLetterA

Formerly 'Cpsryan'
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry to hear somebody got butthurt when you replied to their criticism. I can understand their point, but it is shortsighted and very much rude and obnoxious.
Why is there a serious lack of cg's in the later part of the game?
Dev, you shouldn't even implement the dungeon if it's not finished.
As you said yourself about "implement it into beta build that you provide to the public". Seriously thiink for a moment and tell me what you think this is?
The game is updated monthly with content that has been added, with art to follow whenever finished. This isn't a pumped out "short update cycle", it's a consistent release schedule.
schizo's here with nothing to do in their lives
Unnecessary. Unneeded. Rude.
This is a public forum, I can comment on what I like and what I dislike.
So no, the comments are welcome to those who wish to read them.
Any negative comment comes across as a slight to you.
Which is kinda pathetic.

Also jumping at shadows and adopting this weird victim mindset is really not my problem, but taking any joke at face value and getting upset is really not a good look.
Need I say anything?
Let me be brief
1) Yes! You can! We can also comment back! It's called a conversation. Dialogue. Debate. Choose your favourite word but people are allowed to talk back to you.
2) I could bring up a dictionary entry for the word 'Welcome' but if you're going to criticise something, don't throw around insults and identify yourself as an insecure asshole
3) .
4) ...
5) Oh, my bad, it was all a joke. You really aren't doing yourself any favours here crying out about "victim mindset" as soon as anybody replies to you in good faith
And getting upset is really not a good look.
It seems your feelings were hurt and you switched from making subjective remarks to random insults. No one told you that you couldn't post in the forums, but if you post something stupid expect to get called out on it.

Constructive criticism towards the game is always welcome, your comments towards how I produce it are not.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game enough to support it, but that doesn't give you the right to be an ass.
All I'm saying is that faced with the scathing wrath of polite and concise refutal, they clearly didn't stick around afterwards

In the end, you responded passive-aggressively, posting terms you thought would be emotive to be manipulative like "extremely rude" and it failed. I hate people like you.
Something something emotional response on your part damn is it that time already I'm tired of all this bitching in the kitchen.
But you had to turn out like this instead
You really had to quote your parents for a closing statement?

Reactions: Inhibition

TheLetterA

Formerly 'Cpsryan'
Aug 28, 2022
You can train at the school gym and city gym to raise your stats. For the city gym, I suggest that you earn money from the restaurant so you can afford the annual gym pass (unlimited) so you won't have to pay for day passes. With that said, day passes are still good if you just want to increase a few stats.
In my opinion, the easiest way to get the gym pass is to do the Haunted House side mission and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
use the money you earn to buy the membership

TheLetterA

Formerly 'Cpsryan'
Aug 28, 2022
He is right though, no? It seems like you're 1 cycle ahead, spend for the CGs and then release the finished scene, or say that you're doing it the way you are for financial reasons, people can draw their own conclusion. But it's not natural that as you say, you're releasing scenes as like a fundraiser for them to get CGs retroactively? This is not a normal production process, yes the majority of devs would agree. Im not against that if it produce a good game within your means but that is not normal process
Thanks, and I know this might sound insane, for providing criticism in a reasonable way; without randomly insulting people, clearly voicing your disagreement.

Inhibition

Apr 19, 2018
Mr. Dev and TheLetterA, you are far too kind to this chud.
I'll be the translator. Feel free to reply with
"I don't agree with how this person is talking. They're excessively rude!" to separate yourself from my rhetoric :)

To precursor, that reject has been blocked by other devs. Multiple times. He shouldn't be taken seriously.

Now I want my title to be "Schizo With Nothing to do"

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes