bananaandman274

Aug 27, 2021
there is a bug for sapphire scene 2 where even if you havent done the abandoned mansion victoria will still take over and start scene 2

chefdynamic

Jun 18, 2018
Hey, love the game and have been playing since the first release. Got really excited to play the update and downloaded for Android, but the joystick control hasn't been working. I've tried playing with settings in game and on my phone to no avail. Is there something I'm missing?

xxuytr

Nov 18, 2023
Ok, love the game so far but I have a few comments.

I have beaten the first boss (Cheating cause it's too much grinding to me) and then the teddy bear tells me for 2nd dungeon i'll have to progress certain events, and one with Aurora. That's what puzzle me cause to progress Aurora events you need to raise corruption ... So basically that means you'll have to be defeated ... What I don't really like to be forced on this kind for route, and secondly it hapens only once a week ... So basically to progress her events now I skip a full week to Thursday just to get the missing event. That's not really fun at all ...

Secondly When you talk to Clara after the end of the event, her picture never get out of the screen.
How did u cheat?

ManchesterUfan

Mar 16, 2023
This game has one serious bug that will hard lock you out of fighting mobs.
There is a timer put on you to prevent you from fighting mobs too quickly, completely unnecessary in my opinion but it is there.
But if you decide to kill a mob then exit the area before the timer resets, you will be unable to attack anything at all.

xiaoTZY

Feb 19, 2023
Could someone please send me a guide or some instructions for this game? I'm having trouble playing it because there are too many bugs, and I don't understand the walkthrough. I can't even play the 'Forgotten Labyrinth' event because I don't know how to trigger it. It got stuck at Taylor who said, 'I'll use you later.' :sleep:

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Could someone please send me a guide or some instructions for this game? I'm having trouble playing it because there are too many bugs, and I don't understand the walkthrough. I can't even play the 'Forgotten Labyrinth' event because I don't know how to trigger it. It got stuck at Taylor who said, 'I'll use you later.' :sleep:
the first post has a walkthrough link

silentangel

Jan 2, 2019
Hey, love the game and have been playing since the first release. Got really excited to play the update and downloaded for Android, but the joystick control hasn't been working. I've tried playing with settings in game and on my phone to no avail. Is there something I'm missing?
There's a touch version of the game on the .
Since only the windows version of v0.04.0 got posted this should be the same as the current android version here.

Last edited:

DemonNinetails

Aug 9, 2024
Can anyone tell me how to not get possessed on monday because I need to be in the library that morning to progress to dungeon 3

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes