Sum1Weird2393

Jun 13, 2020
I have not encountered these issues some of you are mentioning for the latest version of the game but I can suggest a solution until the devs fix it themselves in the next version. I've posted this cheat engine before in this thread, and I know it's not an ideal solution for those who would prefer not to resort to cheats.. However, this engine has a No Clip feature that is easily activated. You could simply trigger that to get passed these unintentional obstacles.

To use it, simply copy the www folder, MVPluginPatcher.exe, and plugins_patch.txt into the game's folder and then execute the patcher. It will update the plugin file to allow the cheat menu and then you can simply press 1 while playing to open the menu, and then turn on No Clip for just a brief moment to walk right through whatever is stopping you.

Dec 11, 2019
I have not encountered these issues some of you are mentioning for the latest version of the game but I can suggest a solution until the devs fix it themselves in the next version. I've posted this cheat engine before in this thread, and I know it's not an ideal solution for those who would prefer not to resort to cheats.. However, this engine has a No Clip feature that is easily activated. You could simply trigger that to get passed these unintentional obstacles.

To use it, simply copy the www folder, MVPluginPatcher.exe, and plugins_patch.txt into the game's folder and then execute the patcher. It will update the plugin file to allow the cheat menu and then you can simply press 1 while playing to open the menu, and then turn on No Clip for just a brief moment to walk right through whatever is stopping you.
Oh uh. Thanks man.

Sum1Weird2393

Jun 13, 2020
Lol I know it's kind of bullshit to have to do something like that but hey, at least it'll allow you to progress without waiting however many months it'll be until the next update/patch

Jul 28, 2018
Hello, it seems I am unable to save games for some reason, is there a fix for that? Also for whatever reason, everytime I exit the settings the games seems to crash and changes I made are not staying put.
It's telling you it can't write to the folder where it puts save games. It also appears that the game is in a temporary folder area. Are you running it from inside its .zip file? If so, extract all the files from it first.

May 24, 2020
In addition to the other reported bugs, I noticed that during the Prologue in Claire's home, I could not read the letter on her mom's desk. The chair is now impassible and blocks being able to activate it. Minor bug, but figured I'd note it.

Naxidel

Sep 4, 2019
Using the no clip cheat to progress through the Ranger quest, the invisible barrier to Roxannes room was removed when triggering a conversation with Roxanne and Talin during the new quest.

mongooseform

May 16, 2020
Did some tinkering and found quick workarounds for getting stuck in the kennel and the invisible wall in roxanne's room. Not sure if they'll break anything else but here goes:

for the kennel open your game folder\www\data and open map115.json in your text editor of choice (I use Notepad++)
ctrl-f search for "172,8,11"
change "11" to "10" and save
load a game where you're outside the kennel and walk in

For Roxanne I don't know if this will break the quest but could probably change it back when needed:
open Map131.json
look for the line that starts with {"id":23
read that line until the first time you see "through":false and change it to true. Save.
Load a game outside the ranger lodge and walk in

YMMV but it worked for me for now.

May 24, 2020
Couple of more bugs that seemed to have happened in the most recent version.

The monster token in the Secluded Grove (during the Prologue) where you find Maria's ring, isn't there anymore.
In Rathpike, the lockbox you are supposed to filch to start the thieves quest line is there but it is invisible.

Aug 12, 2018
Greetings.

The last version i've played was 21.2 and i wanted
to ask if there is a good reason for to play the current version (content wise) or should i wait until 23.xx for example?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Greetings.

The last version i've played was 21.2 and i wanted
to ask if there is a good reason for to play the current version (content wise) or should i wait until 23.xx for example?
3 questlines have extended for 1 step each (2 of them are available in 2 routes each). It's your personal decision is it worth your time and traffic or not.

Reactions: Brother Penetrātus

Naou

Aug 20, 2018
Did some tinkering and found quick workarounds for getting stuck in the kennel and the invisible wall in roxanne's room. Not sure if they'll break anything else but here goes:

for the kennel open your game folder\www\data and open map115.json in your text editor of choice (I use Notepad++)

For Roxanne I don't know if this will break the quest but could probably change it back when needed:
open Map131.json
read that line until the first time you see "through":false and change it to true. Save.

Thx, works perfectly !

sweetcucumber

Apr 10, 2021

open Map131.json

Thank. You. So. Much! I got stuck in kennel and finaly I can continue

jt26

May 25, 2018
Same thing with me here, stuck at a kennel and stuck with roxane at rangers, i play on android so i cant use this, can some help?

open Map131.json

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.23.1 (Complete Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.02.2022 (v0.23.1 + fix for Abbey)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes