pdat148

Dec 22, 2018
I think i found a little bug, the binding to kill a goblin from behind or to move left is the same, so you press "a" to kill the goblin from behind but instead move left, and if you were at his right, you touch him instead of killing him.
Same for me. Is there any solution yet?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Is this game has any walkthrough
I was making one, but prior to the developers revamping the game they had someone who made a walkthrough. The walkthrough is still valid up until 0.15 (after 0.15 they did the revamp) since the revamp still has the same quests. The Rivermont section has been added as well as a few new quests, check the change log on the opening page its just about the same as a walkthrough.

Of course the change log only helps since the revamp, not sure where you can get the walkthrough (I dont have a copy myself) do a search in the Claire's Quest forum (using F95's search bar) or try an internet search you should be able to find it.

Reactions: THARAKA1984

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
For those who seeks gallery unlock/fullsave, just to check H-scenes. I noticed legit way to get it done in game as is. Dont know why devs done it that way, but there it is.

From main menu. Cheats - money 15000+, then complete starting part (crossroad either way, after leaving home) to and just switch all 3 levers in Gallery.

Also to note. there is no way to unlock fullgallery by 1 save/run, too many questbranches. And, i guess, same reason for absense up to date WT. It will be quite tedius work it self to do at appropriate level.

To dev. Im very pleased, fine work. Pls continue.

Sabs249

Aug 13, 2020
Does that Special Event\Tutor for Animal Empthy in Valos exist and where ? Or will that come in Future ?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For those who seeks gallery unlock/fullsave, just to check H-scenes. I noticed legit way to get it done in game as is. Dont know why devs done it that way, but there it is.

From main menu. Cheats - money 15000+, then complete starting part (crossroad either way, after leaving home) to and just switch all 3 levers in Gallery.

Also to note. there is no way to unlock fullgallery by 1 save/run, too many questbranches. And, i guess, same reason for absense up to date WT. It will be quite tedius work it self to do at appropriate level.

To dev. Im very pleased, fine work. Pls continue.
The games cg's are not encrypted you can go onto the www/img/pictures folder and view them openly (not sure why the devs did that but I do thank them for doing that) obviously its not the same as viewing them in-game where you have the dialog accompanying the cg's.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
The games cg's are not encrypted you can go onto the www/img/pictures folder and view them openly (not sure why the devs did that but I do thank them for doing that) obviously its not the same as viewing them in-game where you have the dialog accompanying the cg's.
tbh i think haveing the cg's open is a good and a fair way to let ppl see if the art and the content is to their interest

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Did you read the book "A History of Humanity" you can find in Valos in Karland's home and talked to Karland to start the expedition quest line?
i'm stuck in the " Learn more about the invasion of monsters on the continent, by finding a scholar of recent events " quest.

Yes I've read the book? But I don't know where to find Karland.
Some Help Please?

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
i'm stuck in the " Learn more about the invasion of monsters on the continent, by finding a scholar of recent events " quest.

Yes I've read the book? But I don't know where to find Karland.
Some Help Please?
He's the scholar in the same room where you find the book.

Reactions: KibaXinuzuka

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
is there any reason as to why i cant kill the gobo by pressing p? i do have a knife but its not letting me use it

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
is there any reason as to why i cant kill the gobo by pressing p? i do have a knife but its not letting me use it
Ah, that quest.

Yeah, the game tells you to press P but the key is actually still bound to A (like in previous versions), which is also the button to go left. It should work outside of the cave, for the remainder of that specific quest just sneak as far as you can, and then make a break for it into the next part of the cave.

Reactions: drone4of2

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
Ah, that quest.

Yeah, the game tells you to press P but the key is actually still bound to A (like in previous versions), which is also the button to go left. It should work outside of the cave, for the remainder of that specific quest just sneak as far as you can, and then make a break for it into the next part of the cave.
thanks

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Walkthrough for Claire's Quest v0.17.5 and v0.22.5. As far as I know, there isn't a walkthrough for v0.23.x
I think it's worth noting that while a walkthrough is useful for some of the earlier developed parts of the game, because there are multiple branching paths, for the most part that's no longer the case. Most (all?) of the newer content is almost entirely linear, and fairly easy to figure out.

Aug 31, 2020
I did play this game 2 years ago and it was roughly at version 0.18.x now it is at 0.23.4. That does not sound like much of a progress. Is the game progressing really that slowly or is there a lot of content hidden behind these few numbers?
with that speed (0.05.0 progress in 2 years) it would take 30 years for the game to be finished. I am starting to get worried a bit because i love the game.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes