the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.25.1 (Complete Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.10.2022 (v0.25.1)

Last edited:

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
CLAIRE'S QUEST: VERSION NUMBER 0.24.1b [COMPLETE]

Mega

0.24.1b

• Fixed the critical input bug that caused "H", "M", etc. keys to not work; should now function as intended.

• Fixed the Sisters of Fertility questline breaking the quest journal after "Meet Your Maker"

• Added refugee girl variation for Hookton blowjob scene to the Gallery
So uh, still broken. The quest yesterday in the quest log for Temple (after Meet Your Maker) said Stone Into Water, and now it says Stone Unto Life and it still has the json error.

SyntaxError
Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0

Amysadlover

Oct 1, 2021
Hello could someone please help? I am on the goblin quest, but when I use the P key to stab the goblin nothing happens. Anyone having the same problem and how did you sort it? Thanks

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello could someone please help? I am on the goblin quest, but when I use the P key to stab the goblin nothing happens. Anyone having the same problem and how did you sort it? Thanks
This was a problem with version 24.1. look a bit above your post for links to 24.1b. that version allowed me to stabe the little green monsters

Reactions: voltairepop

Amysadlover

Oct 1, 2021
This was a problem with version 24.1. look a bit above your post for links to 24.1b. that version allowed me to stabe the little green monsters
Tried the new version, still not able to use the P or any other key to stab that little fucker

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Out of curiosity, what is this goblin quest you guys have been talking about? I am unable to find it.

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hello i have a question

Even if I choose the newly added Rivermont part, does it eventually proceed to the coast?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Out of curiosity, what is this goblin quest you guys have been talking about? I am unable to find it.
Mercenary questline in Rathpike, should be the... third one you do in Narfu, i believe.

Hello i have a question

Even if I choose the newly added Rivermont part, does it eventually proceed to the coast?
Yup, you end up in the Valos refugee camp.

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
"she gets raped but actually end up loving it 5 seconds in!!"

God damn I hate this trope so much, I'm not asking for ryona but could they not ahegao so easily so that rape fetishchads can at least have some fun

Reactions: alasad

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Does the gallery contain all the new scenes?

Also, does Aslaug have more than just the one scene in the gallery?

xavvig

Feb 18, 2020
Yo, the game's so good, but don't you think that this engine is a bit f...ed up? I mean, this game is cool and has a lot of mechanics, it must be like Enderal or smth, but 18+. Only imagine this game on the Creation Engine.
Anyway, thank you for a good work, really enjoyed the plot and the pictures. Keep it up!

• Wow
Reactions: alasad and jet413

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Breeding papers I seems to be impossible to get currently in game. If you have depravity of 4 or lower you can't get start the thing. If you have 5 or greater you just fail every time. I tried it with depravity 5,6,7,8,9 that's including the 2 it gives when you make the attempt or agree to do it.

That might be the problem there the 2 depravity it gives you. It probably should give you that on completion but it doesn't it just gives it to you agreeing to make the attempt.

freeaim

Oct 7, 2017
Breeding papers I seems to be impossible to get currently in game. If you have depravity of 4 or lower you can't get start the thing. If you have 5 or greater you just fail every time. I tried it with depravity 5,6,7,8,9 that's including the 2 it gives when you make the attempt or agree to do it.

That might be the problem there the 2 depravity it gives you. It probably should give you that on completion but it doesn't it just gives it to you agreeing to make the attempt.
You need Seduction as well I think

Reactions: Diconica
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes