CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
If they really want to ever finish the game, they need to cut the number of sidequests down to those that satisfy the fetishes and still move the story along and provide lore information.

Reactions: whamos_olrac

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
gotta say, the now main art style i like a lot, even way more than previous art style used in the first ones. I kind of wish we got those replaced. Claire looks way better

SoX1

Feb 3, 2018
Hey all, long time lurker jumping in with some very dumb questions:
1. I got a bug in Rathpike when trying to do the thieves questline - entering the hideout (the building with the black roof) results in Claire getting stuck in the square right beneath the map. She can turn but can't move, neither inside nor outside. I had to teleport out. Refreshing or teleporting and re-entering both don't work. Is there any way I can actually enter? Didn't have the issue in ver 17, but in 25 I can't get past it...
2. Any way to transfer my ver 17 files to ver 25? I copied them into the new version but the old saves just didn't appear.
3. Is there any other way to update to the new version without having to redownload the entire game each time?

Jun 21, 2018
I've been seeing this game for a while now around here. Seems to be progressing slowly? Is it a solo dev? Also, is there a lot of bestiality? Is the pregnancy only just a game over, or a mechanic?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I've been seeing this game for a while now around here. Seems to be progressing slowly? Is it a solo dev? Also, is there a lot of bestiality? Is the pregnancy only just a game over, or a mechanic?
Yes there is a lot of bestiality. Claire can work as a sperm extractor from various animals and there are some quests where she gets to screw animals like wolves, bears, etc. There are some Game Overs with ork pigs, chimera and monkeys. There are a lot more that i don't mention.
Claire can have a daughter and still continue playing the game.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Can you get pregnant from children? I mean, those Urchins and now Leon really like filling her up nice and proper.
No clue. Getting pregnant without using cheats can be a challenge, since you only have about 25% chance iirc of it happening. And it can only happen once. I already got Claire pregnant in my play, so there goes my chances of testing that theory out.

Which quest is that. Played through the entire game without claire giving birth
There's a chance you can get pregnant as long as there's (vaginal) sex involved. It also doesn't necessarily have to be during a quest, as it can happen outside of any questline. For example, I got mine pregnant while working in a brothel in Rathpike.

Last edited:

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
Hi, I want to ask about the GOG website with the adult version of Claire Quest: Gold. Is it the full version of Claire Quest because it doesn't say anything about the alpha version or is it still in development that it looks like it is a full version of Claire Quest Gold in it?

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
Hi, I want to ask about the GOG website with the adult version of Claire Quest: Gold. Is it the full version of Claire Quest because it doesn't say anything about the alpha version or is it still in development that it looks like it is a full version of Claire Quest Gold in it?
It's like the sphinx's riddle trying to find the "right" version of this game :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GmFn1869

Peruse

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, I bought the steam version of Claire's Quest because i'm stupid and also a shill, is there a way to download the part of the Complete version that has the removed quests, or do I have to download the whole complete version?

Reactions: GmFn1869

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Hi, I bought the steam version of Claire's Quest because i'm stupid and also a shill, is there a way to download the part of the Complete version that has the removed quests, or do I have to download the whole complete version?
You need to download all of it, because they changed things around/replaced them (not merely cut out).

PS: Be aware that the latest complete version is a buggy mess. I've given up on that version, because I hate getting stuck in walls and furniture.

villhadig

May 20, 2018
Any updates from their discord if there has been any new progress on the farm?

Last I remember was when they announced the new beast wife outfits and the redesign of the bull person.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
If dev read this or someone who can contact with dev. I really like this game but in some situation Claire stuck in wall or other object and you can't move:
1. Hooktone village. After first scene in toilet with bj.
2. Alos, dinner. After you talk about job in kitchen.
3. Wash, cottege. If you hide downstairs. But in this situation you can't teleport because it's quest. Load and choose other path. In all other situation help teleport.
4. Rathpike. After talk with woman about her husband (was mercenary).
Other situation about "stuck in something" can't remember.

In quest then you try heal mother. Game don't react and nothing happened after talk with fairy in other realm.

P.S: It's all not about "Look! This game have some problems. Don't play." or some shit like this. I really like this game. Played several times. In all diferent walkthrough found something new. Just because choose other variant or because have different skills. More defiance. Less defiance. And etc. I write this because hope this can help dev improve game.

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
Also curious about this!

BeefPup

Dec 31, 2022
Is it possible to find Charlotte and Leon in Valos, if you do the Rivermont start quest? haven't been able to find them if it is.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes