• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Is this game complete? or?
plus, to the statement above, I want to say that there are nominally 4 islands in the game, 2 are available, but as chklovek wrote above, even they are not completed. I do not know if it is planned to fill all 4 compartments with content in the end, but there is already an eyeliner for 3 (the quest "maiden of the north" seems to be). But I want to note that if you are as long as I am hammering into some walls, then about 40 hours of gameplay are provided to you, and I haven't opened the whole gallery yet

Pewpew11

Nov 20, 2019
So the Tier 4 on patreon states " forever! " after listing the access to the game content. Does anyone know if this could be treated like a one time purchase if one was to stop renewal of the subscription after, or would the access to content drop out still when the subscription ends?

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I want to buy a game on Steam, but the fact that there is (no content) in the game is embarrassing me .... How big is the difference in versions? As I understand it, there is no Shota content in the incentive and that's it?
I also heard that there is a 3rd version. Collector's Edition, which includes all the content of both versions, but i could not find it.
Is there a way to (add) content to the Steam version??? I don't really want to pay for a "piece" -_-

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I want to buy a game on Steam, but the fact that there is (no content) in the game is embarrassing me .... How big is the difference in versions? As I understand it, there is no Shota content in the incentive and that's it?
I also heard that there is a 3rd version. Collector's Edition, which includes all the content of both versions, but i could not find it.
Is there a way to (add) content to the Steam version??? I don't really want to pay for a "piece" -_-
As far as i know Steam like Patreon doesn't allow Incest and Shota so that is why the game has cut content. If you want to support the Devs buy the game from Steam but get the uncut version from here when it is shared. I don't see what the issue is. When i played the game we had only 1 incest quest about a brother in love with his sister and 2 Shota quests about Leon and some Urchins. That is all.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
As far as i know Steam like Patreon doesn't allow Incest and Shota so that is why the game has cut content. If you want to support the Devs buy the game from Steam but get the uncut version from here when it is shared. I don't see what the issue is. When i played the game we had only 1 incest quest about a brother in love with his sister and 2 Shota quests about Leon and some Urchins. That is all.
Very strange policy, content with minors delete, but bestiality remains ... -_- (I downloaded both versions for testing and in fact the steam version does not have 1) a bathroom with a guy and 2) a trap in an alley, 3) a kid ghost. ... for me it's not a big loss.

Reactions: bobi121

kaelranar

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone else had a problem with the screen going black upon waking up in the abbey in Rivermont for day 2?

Also does anyone have a walktrough that is updated? :)

Reactions: neygus

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Hello guys, I'd ask the same thing since I stopped grindind the game, is there a recent almost/full savefile ? Or just a gallery unlocker ? Thanks.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys, I'd ask the same thing since I stopped grindind the game, is there a recent almost/full savefile ? Or just a gallery unlocker ? Thanks.
1)RPG Maker MV Decrypter- UNLOCK all RPG m games files, so you can view all files (sound, gallery etc)
2)RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher - BEST and easy cheat maker for every RPG M games = can - add lvl, money, god mod, noclip, 1 shot kill, start battle kill etc...
These programs are very simple, that even a 5 year old child will figure it out ... You can find them on the site, if not then google (copy the name as I wrote).

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
1)RPG Maker MV Decrypter- UNLOCK all RPG m games files, so you can view all files (sound, gallery etc)
2)RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher - BEST and easy cheat maker for every RPG M games = can - add lvl, money, god mod, noclip, 1 shot kill, start battle kill etc...
These programs are very simple, that even a 5 year old child will figure it out ... You can find them on the site, if not then google (copy the name as I wrote).
Thanks, will do that

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes