Orfunk

Mar 27, 2017
Stuck on the Kraken quest, I'm at the second mercenary quest, the village Strategos told me to fuck off and make myself useful, yet the old man won't let me pass, rambling on about reinforcements. Any way to fix this?

Edit: Fixed it by using noclip and trying to go through. At this point he let me pass. Didn't react at all without noclip

Last edited:

Stark Warwick

Jul 9, 2017
One way i know of is an inn in the outer city where Claire can work as a barmaid and if you flirt with the customers they will later rape her and it'll get her pregnant and i think she'll get pregnant if she gets gangbanged by paupers, which is an event that triggers when it rains in the outer city. And someone told me she gets pregnant when she raped by humans and survives.
She also gets pregnant by some monsters (the endings being bad), have they already commented on whether they will implement Claire and the girls' pregnancy at the Ranch?

buff

May 29, 2017
The easier way is simply download another mac game (or the previous mac version of this game), then download the window version, open both (for mac, right click the app & choose "show package contents"), delete everything in the app.nw folder in the resource folder of the mac version, then copy or move everything from the www folder from the window version to the mac version, then open terminal, use the chmod +x command on the app & it should be good to go. It'll crash a few times (so saves often) on launch, but will be running normally afterwards.

This method will save you from booting up an actual server just to play a game.
Appreciate the tips, and those make sense. Unfortunately nwjs segfaults on launch; I saw what you said about "crashing a few times" but it wouldn't even fully launch. I figured maybe v 26 of the game was built with a new nwjs than 22 so I tried doing some surgery on it (replacing the unix executable and relevant lproj files with stuff from a current nwjs distro) but that didn't help.

It's possible I did something stupid, so just for my clarification can you tell me what exact version of the Mac app and the Windows game you did the above on? If I am using the same versions as you and it's not working then that gives me a hint as to where to look here.

AgentHP

Aug 30, 2022
I see this game hasn't progressed much, if at all.
I've been following this game for awhile (since I discovered it in 2017). it was v0.19. something then.

As far as I can tell, each update is just minor updates with a couple new scenes and quests that takes it from v0.25.0 to 0.25.2 and so on. The developer definitely seems ambitious from what I've seen on their patreon and discord. At this rate, the game will probably be half finished by 2052 or something.

Honestly, the game needs to have larger updates where it won't take a lifetime to finish it.
I have a feeling that is game will be abandoned at some point in the future

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Appreciate the tips, and those make sense. Unfortunately nwjs segfaults on launch; I saw what you said about "crashing a few times" but it wouldn't even fully launch. I figured maybe v 26 of the game was built with a new nwjs than 22 so I tried doing some surgery on it (replacing the unix executable and relevant lproj files with stuff from a current nwjs distro) but that didn't help.

It's possible I did something stupid, so just for my clarification can you tell me what exact version of the Mac app and the Windows game you did the above on? If I am using the same versions as you and it's not working then that gives me a hint as to where to look here.
Oh that's perfectly normal actually, it constantly crashed on my end too when launched. But keep doing that a few times & it should staple itself. If the "your profile cannot be used" window appears, press ok. If the "quit unexpectedly" window appears, ignore it & keep booting the game. It should staple itself after a few crashes.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Ambitious, but this game's probably gonna take 20 years to complete at the rate they're churning out updates. Don't these guys have a bigger team to create a significantly larger update? If not, can't they hire more people to work with them? They seem to earn enough money in Patreon to warrant that.

EDIT: typo

Last edited:

HumanNugget

Jun 21, 2018
Is my game bugged or what?
Finished curse of chemont and looking to buy the ranch. I have all 3 breeding papers but when i talk to saddler theres not even an option to buy it, he just gives generic text replies about selling saddles or something

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
i hope the devs put that huge monster, that has '' facehuggers '' babies in the ranch, lot of potential for farm gold since their eggs is very valuable.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.27.1 (Collector's Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.27.1 (Collector's Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
That's great but how about a regular 0.27.1 as well? :)

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The new scenes are meh. I had high hopes for the cleric "orgy". In the next couple of weeks they will probably add more scenes to 0.27. I hope we finally get some sex scenes with Claire's mom that don't involve monster rape.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes