znerun

Oct 23, 2017
Just went through the thing again and it worked fine for me. But maybe the specifics will help out. I opened up the game in MV and Esther has a dominance stat that gets raised(or not) depending on which of the three options you pick of the 3 choice prompts you get with her.

First Choice:
As you wish, Lady Esther.(+1)
Alright then, Esther.(+0)
I insist, mistress.(+2)

Second Choice:
I wouldn't dare!(+2)
Maybe he has his reasons?(+1)
You're being too spoilt...(+0)

Third Choice:
"Saga of the Warrior-Queen"(+2)
"Lady of Ambition"(+1)
"The Obedient Maiden"(+0)

You need 5 or above dominance with her to trigger an alternate line of dialogue when she asks you about overhearing you with her brother where she orders you to be frank with her. You'll get a choice shortly after this, 'You must confront him' being the option to get her to enslave him.
You have my sincerest gratitude!!!

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
Really looking forward to the art for the Lawrence scenes. This has been one of my favourite questlines in the game since it started!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
As far as the Lawrence or Fairfelt Manor, I played it out since I hadn't played out that scenario before. I haven't gotten to that part for the walkthru. I haven't been able to much on it, other distractions keep popping up. I am going to work on it tonight and hopefully thru the weekend.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
In the 'Underground' of Hookton, did you find any way of interacting with the rope near the slimes? It says the way above is blocked, so I'm curious if there is another option on the refugee camp side to come down it.
I think the rope was put in there as a joke! But I was thinking he same with the rope, confused me! The only purpose I see it being used, is to get away from the slime monsters, but they seem to target then go after Claire!
I think i can answer this. In this game, nothing is there without a purpose. The rope hanging in the underground leads straight to the hooktoon INN. You can go to the top room the guest stays in and move the table. This will allow for fast getaway from the slimes.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
greetings,

do anybody know where is the location of lighthouse in valos from thieves mission?
Valos 'Inner City' follow the stone path west, then south. You should be along a Beach Shore, go East, you'll see a building with a Flame atop of it.

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
Anybody have a guide or a walkthrough ? I understand that it will be more thrill when I plays the games on my own but I have little time to do so :< All I know now so far is the quest line featuring futanari and that's all. I have heard the thieves quest line but I don't know how to get start with it ?
P/s: Bad english I know :<

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Anybody have a guide or a walkthrough ? I understand that it will be more thrill when I plays the games on my own but I have little time to do so :< All I know now so far is the quest line featuring futanari and that's all. I have heard the thieves quest line but I don't know how to get start with it ?
P/s: Bad english I know :<

I'm not sure how complete this walkthru is? But this is the one that was posted when 13.1 was released, on F95.

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017

I'm not sure how complete this walkthru is? But this is the one that was posted when 13.1 was released, on F95.
I have already read this walkthrough and it is for the prologue scene which is end when you come to Rathpike or Valos

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know where to get Lockpicking in Rathpike? also does anyone know where the "kennels" are?
Lockpicking can be found in the Thieves Guild, (Pliny's hangout) just ask the one thieve on the top floor (I think it costs 50 silver). The Kennels are found in East Rathpike. Go as far East as possible, you'll see the kennels they have dogs in a small fenced off area.

If you took the Hookton route, you can learn to lock pick from a thieve found to the far east, he or she is standing in the beach shore with a metal chest. it will only cost you 10 silver.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I have already read this walkthrough and it is for the prologue scene which is end when you come to Rathpike or Valos
Seriously? I thought it would have been further along then that? That kind off defeats the purpose of writing a walkthrough!

Reactions: LadyGaga91

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
This developer is such a milker.. recently he did everything he could to justify not churning out the extra CG for CQ (as for his goals) for two months. Now he wants to sacrifice one full month of gameplay and CGs to the "graphical overhaul". It's like he tries everithing he can to slow down development of CQ, and that's a consistent behaviour.
Fuck him, honestly. I'm glad I stopped supporting. (not to mention like 2/3 of the cgs are about monsters or bestiality, meh)

His words:
On a non-O:G related note, for one of the two upcoming CQ updates, instead of a regular update we might be committing to the graphical overhaul. This means we take a regular month of development out to work on getting all the custom assets in instead of expanding gameplay and CG. This will enable us to get ALL custom graphics in at once instead of piecemeal, though at the cost of sacrificing one month's worth of developing gameplay and CG, due to the fact all the artists need to be diverted to working on things like facesets and sprites, and the programming side needs to come online full time, and so on.

Reactions: goditseb

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted

Hello patrons and welcome to another set of patron polls!

Today we'll be discussing some development direction choices.

If you check our development schedule, we're perpetually one month behind. For example O:G 0.9 was due in March, but we've backed up into April. We're now past the 2.5k goal (allotting us x5 CGs a month), but even with two artists on board, we're struggling to hit the x5 CG mark in a timely manner because there's been a backlog for awhile.

It's not just CG either - we've recently undertaken several programming and graphics projects for our games. And I'm also quite bogged down with my own work routine. It's not fair for patrons to keep being charged while we're getting bogged down, however.

So, there's three solutions to this issue:

1) We stop charging patrons for one month; we lose one month of development, but this allows us some much-needed time to breathe and catch up to the backlog. Funding is not an issue, as we have everything paid for; we just don't have the time to do it all.

2) Spend one month of development on the graphical overhaul of Claire's Quest - all new map tiles, sprites, portraits, UI, and more. The original plan was to introduce everything piecemeal - which was necessary since staff like programmers don't work full-time for us. By doing this, we let CG artists catch up to their backlog without giving them more CG work to do, and instead spend the money intended for CG on our support staff, like our programmer and sprite artist, who can then finish the entire overhaul in one month rather than over the course of several months. CG artists will work on things like portraits during this time, instead of the cost, time, and labour-intensive CG sets.

3) Business as usual; we do nothing new to address the backlog. We'll do this if the majority of patrons are okay with our progress thus far.

This is a major decision to make, so I'd like to do whatever I end up doing with the majority consent of my patrons. Cast your votes and let me know!

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes