PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
too sad development mostly stoped because of blocking on everything, hard internet connection. Too sad because this game is the of deepest game.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
well i am new here in this game recently came across, so if i say anything regarding the game development would not be justiciable. but this game has marked a good impression on me. i ve been following and playing other game viz Bioasshard arena etc, and few others which are also in state of development, have a sort of distraction because of the variety So i am not very much hurt by any of these un-finished games, i believe 2 things here
1-the Devs very well understand the fact- as far as some thing is in a state of growth, it can pull attention and keeps the interest. (5 years is a very big time they are proving themselves As incompetent someone need to convey this word to them may be a bit harsh but Truth) personally i cant complaint.
2nd- this is the only game i noticed is far more Interesting, having no good Graphics, animations or so on, if they are Russians they are in a state of war, so i am afraid it will further delay their process of game dev.

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Don't say shit guys. Reporting - here's no war in Russia itself. Internet connection is fine. Prices are a bit higher but not critically. Instagram and Twitter are blocked, but there're a) hundreds of other social platforms (discord is working btw); b) thousands of vpn services for insta addicts. Someone can like or like not the situation itself, but it's not connected to development speed tbh.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Don't say shit guys. Reporting - here's no war in Russia itself. Internet connection is fine. Prices are a bit higher but not critically. Instagram and Twitter are blocked, but there're a) hundreds of other social platforms (discord is working btw); b) thousands of vpn services for insta addicts. Someone can like or like not the situation itself, but it's not connected to development speed tbh.
People's concerns are not about internet connections or twitter and social media, they are about potential payment issues.

Form the Patreon website:
Impact of international sanctions against Russia

I am a creator based in Russia, what do international sanctions mean for me?
As a result of sanctions against Russia for the invasion of Ukraine, many financial institutions in Russia have been excluded from the international banking system and we may be unable to pay out to some creators. This ban is not comprehensive and we are not certain which creators are affected by this. If you are a creator based in Russia, please contact your payout provider to get information.

I am a patron, what is the impact of these sanctions on my membership?
We are still charging patrons of affected creators and the funds will remain secure and pending until they can be withdrawn. Because these sanctions also affect credit card payments, patrons in Russia may not be able to be charged, so creators may see a drop in payments processed as a result of failed payments.
Now whether or not this particular Developer is affected by payment issues, I don't know. I am not aware of any official statements and they keep posting tons of art updates on their patreon, so it doesn't seem that way. Most likely scenario is that they are working on it and take their sweet time with it - as they have done over the course of the last couple of years.

To the constant "update whingers": Just keep checking every once in a while and play something else until there is an update. Whining on a pirate site doesn't speed up anything and I highly doubt that it'll truly make you feel better :)

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Am i missing something or the questline with the street urchins on Valos city slums was removed from the game?
Is there a prerequisite to doing this quest? that by the way was unfinished last time i played.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Am i missing something or the questline with the street urchins on Valos city slums was removed from the game?
Is there a prerequisite to doing this quest? that by the way was unfinished last time i played.
It was there on the version I played. Maybe it's removed for the steam version?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
It was there on the version I played. Maybe it's removed for the steam version?
Yeah, the Steam version (Gold Edition) doesn't have the Urchins questline. There's another version out (Black Edition) that has the Urchins questline but not the Showgirls one, and lastly there's a Complete Edition that should be the one in the OP that has both of them included.

Reactions: 「S」- Man

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah, the Steam version (Gold Edition) doesn't have the Urchins questline. There's another version out (Black Edition) that has the Urchins questline but not the Showgirls one, and lastly there's a Complete Edition that should be the one in the OP that has both of them included.
I apreciate the explanation, now i just don't understand why to create 3 version of the game.
Makes sense to remove shota content from steam but the purpose of making the black edition is a riddle to me.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I apreciate the explanation, now i just don't understand why to create 3 version of the game.
Makes sense to remove shota content from steam but the purpose of making the black edition is a riddle to me.
From what i could find, since Steam didn't allow the Urchin content, the Showgirls questline was created to replace it, so for a while there was this situation where the Patreon version didn't have the Showgirls quests and the Steam version didn't have the Urchin quests, until someone figured that that was just creating a bunch of extra work and Showgirls got added to the Patreon version as well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's where the prologue ends if you decide to head to the town instead of the refugee camp, since that part of the prologue doesn't yet 'hook' to Rathpike and Valos.
Was going to mention that. It is a new part of the game they haven't linked with the rest yet.

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
That's where the prologue ends if you decide to head to the town instead of the refugee camp, since that part of the prologue doesn't yet 'hook' to Rathpike and Valos.
Was going to mention that. It is a new part of the game they haven't linked with the rest yet.
ah i see, coz long time ago i play this game (before there's choice to the town), its feels like the game is had long story.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes