Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Never played the the Visual novel, but the anime made me cry like a waterfall just like anohana

Aug 27, 2018
Oh man, the memories, don't think I'll ever forget some of this music

why Rance H2O ???? i almost killed myself watching the anime you wanna me to die bro??? :cry:
hey at least it has some nudity?
Clannad is all ages (well, in the sense of no adult content), the offshoot Tomoyo after had adult content

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This brings back memories. I believe I never cried as much as I did when reading Clannad. The anime is really good as well.

Key really knows how to make emotional stories. Clannad, Kanon and Little Busters made me cry a lot while reading them. Only Rewrite wasn't able to impact me as much.

Reactions: Danlorn
Aug 27, 2018
This brings back memories. I believe I never cried as much as I did when reading Clannad. The anime is really good as well.

Key really knows how to make emotional stories. Clannad, Kanon and Little Busters made me cry a lot while reading them. Only Rewrite wasn't able to impact me as much.
To be fair, Rewrite had several different writing groups, some of them didn't really fit the genre imo, but I do think the Terra arc was solid.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
To be fair, Rewrite had several different writing groups, some of them didn't really fit the genre imo, but I do think the Terra arc was solid.
Yeah rewrite was primarily romeo tanaka's work while other key novels were written by Jun Maeda.

Heman96

May 22, 2018
This is definitely one of those times when you buy the game to support the amazing creators. So many memories...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote