sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I don't know if this problem is fixed in 2.11, but it's in 2.10. I got this guy's contact, but he keeps turning into a girl.
I'm a bit peeved. It took me a while to find one I liked, considering the same fucks just keep sticking around. :\

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
I think i found some bugs in v2.9, dunno if it got fixed in latest version.

1) In the gym, even after buying membership, there's no option to enter gym. Only the option to change chothes shows up. After changing into sportswear, there's no option to enter gym.

2) MC ends up with less money in purse than she already has after every whore job in alley. There were times when she earned over 1000$ but ended up with negative 200$. It seems the game doesn't add up what she should keep after paying 20% cut to the pimp and she gives money from what she has in her purse.

3) In the apartment above kelly's pub, when the MC tried sleeping in street clothes, she got dragged out on street(just for wearing street clothes into bed). Don't understand this logic. Also when the MC tries to rent the apartment, the owner says he would charge only 27$ since it was already 29th day of the month. But he ends up charging for full month that is 1000$.

Last edited:

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
New update 0.2.10 with image pack update from 0.2.9

QSP version 0.2.10 (Main game file)

Image UPDATE pack

changelog:

V0.2.10

• misc bug and typo corrections
  • slight tweaks to Julia post-park interactions
  • Hairstyles! well -- one hair style.
    • if MC has shoulder length hair then you can use the new scrunchies found in the cosmetics section at Safeway. Allows MC to have ponytail
  • "Switchable" sex roles -- this it the bulk of this update
    • Male MC can now "top" a male NPC (must have high fem level -- eventually will change to high dominance)
    • Female NPCs can now peg MC with strapon
    • roles can be "switched" during sex scene unless otherwise blocked
      • starting to use MC's dom/sub values -- if NPC has higher domimant value than MC then the NPC usually wins
    • Some female NPCs carry around their own strapon, MC can carry one in purse
    • some Female NPCs who have a strapon will decide on their own to use it on MC
Note: Not all images have been sourced for some of the new sex positions -- specifically f/f strapon anal and f/shemal strapon. But most should have images and the actions/text should all match up to the right scenario. *fingers crossed*
Can someone reupload image update pack 0.2.10. Mega link is broken.

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
The dev is very responsive on tfgames, I'd probably download from there or check that thread if you have bugs to report or find solutions for.

Seifer911

Aug 19, 2018
To set it up correctly create a new Folder called Clean Slate or whatever you like. Into that folder then extract the QSP player and all its accompanying folders. Into that same folder extract the Clean Slate files. So you'll have a file structure with 'Clean Slate' - or whatever you named it as the top level folder and inside that you'll have a load of sub folders called among other things Images, Audio, platforms, Sounds, styles, translations as well as numerous other files many of which are named Qt5****.

To play you then click on the Clean Slate QSP file and open it using the Qqsp. Once up and running you will see at the top left of the game four drop down menus Quest, Game, Settings and Help. On the Settings drop down ensure that in the Show/Hide part that you have Objects, Actions, Additional desc and Main Desc selected to show (ie ticked) - you can also have Captions ticked; that simply adds a label to each area so that you know which is which. You can alter the size of each area and drag and drop them into a position/layout that suits you best.
Unfortunately the images just show a broken image symbol. I followed your instructions but I just couldn't get it to work.

Bensi

Aug 24, 2019
It could be useful to add the qsp program for next release to avoid these problems

R.

Nov 9, 2017
Heels trait affects your character they go barefoot yet wouldn't it make sense that they can walk on their toes?
Initial event when entering halfhouse doesn't account for the possibility player went to the clinic first.
Also, why can't player sleep naked?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Game Update V0.2.12 Changelog:

NOTE:
the therapist has the wrong gender in his NPC profile. Only impact is if MC progresses with therapist the sex scenes don't match up (due to gender swap). In cell phone settings there is a "fix Thayer gender" option -- hit that to fix a saved game. Otherwise just start a new game

• misc bug and typo corrections
  • More tweaks to sex scene functionality
  • Therapy Sessions
    • more interactivity added -- answers to DR's questions impact MC's femininity levels
    • more events added and sessions extended -- maybe 9 or so sessions before end of new content
    • Can now attend therapy 3 days per week at 4PM (makes it easier to actually attend therapy). the 3-session limit resets every Monday
    • Currently sessions just repeat forever, will eventually add terminating event
  • Community Centre Courses
    • Each course is now offered every day at its available time slot
    • can only attend any one course one time per week, but can do multiple different courses
    • counter resets every Monday
    • courses no longer display in Phone Calendar, but will show in Journal with indication if MC has done that course this week
  • Bigger Lips!
    • new random dream event for bigger lips. Will repeat until MC decline 3 times or max lip size is reached -- not impacted by other dreams
  • (very) rudimentary Non-Con event(s) at Dirty Dicks
    • repeatable non-con event in men's bathroom
    • MC must be female and enter Men's bathroom -- random event with a 4 hour cool down
    • can fight off attacker if MC strength is high enough -- currently no way yet to increase MC strength (will come in next update)

• explanation of image packs:
    • Main Media File - v0.2.11 -- This includes all media from initial version to 0.2.11 If you feel you missed something earlier it should be in this pack.
    • Images File - v0.2.12 -- Includes new images with latest release

Media file v0.2.11 -

Image Update Patch v0.2.12 -

QSP Update v0.2.12 -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sparrow_rose

R.

Nov 9, 2017
One of the medical trials is misspelled, should be rejuvenating skin cream.
Buying 50 inch screen tv gives you 2.
After buying food in food court displays empty menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: tatbearddude

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Azka05
Either use the links 2 posts up...
or go to the TFGS page and use those

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
Azka05
Either use the links 2 posts up...
or go to the TFGS page and use those
thanks, but im missing the image pack 02.9 update posted by the op. i tried to play the game with newest qsp file but i got a bug where i supposed to hook up with the guy the bar but ended up with girl and stuck on sex interaction loop

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes