angerybro

May 7, 2020
man, is there like a vertion of this game that doesn't need qsp to play it? i can't get that shit to work on my laptop at all.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Link for qsp changed (looks like a hotfix): Mega

Added .qsp for convenience
Added cheated mod for beta testing purposes.
Any chance for a little time travel cheat?
There are so many things in this game that require you to be on time with no flexibility at all.. just a simple -30 min would do the trick :O

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Any chance for a little time travel cheat?
There are so many things in this game that require you to be on time with no flexibility at all.. just a simple -30 min would do the trick :O
Welp, quite.

1) For maintenance reason it will be hidden in the cheat menu (and that is not actually convenient)
2) It will probably mess stuff up and might bring some bugs. So... humm... I am a bit reluctant.

Okay, just have a try. +/- 1 hour / 15 min / 1 day / 1 month

You may cheat to next month but never ever back to last month. To get back from 5th to 28th for example, use - 1 month and cheat days forward again.

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Is the shemale path still very much underdeveloped compared to regular woman?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Update 0.63. was released at

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original QSP attached for convenience
Cheated QSP attached for entertainment ;)

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I'm curious as well, I don't wanna part with my dick, and would rather play as shemale, or even better cute femboy, but it seems like that's hardly a game focus.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
No! Just straight female protag. I assume not, but seeing as girllife does both I thought maybe there would be plans.
No idea about the plans, but as I said here a while ago you can either cheat it or just do the male birth control on day one to be full female and roleplay it as a tomboy cursed to become more feminine.

Jul 31, 2018
No idea about the plans, but as I said here a while ago you can either cheat it or just do the male birth control on day one to be full female and roleplay it as a tomboy cursed to become more feminine.
That sounds doable, though are there really no references to you being a man as you play?
If not though, then surely it would be easy for the creator to make a fem start...

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
"The plan" as far dev said was to have a slow (!) transformation game. So it is intended to transform MC... slowly. Besides dev put in a lot other options and according to his writing more are planed, like a complete male path.

I'm curious as well, I don't wanna part with my dick, and would rather play as shemale, or even better cute femboy, but it seems like that's hardly a game focus.
You may keep it if you take care about it.... or re-attach it by cheat mod if you accidentally lose it. And yes, since this is a slow transformation game there is a lot of content for that. Or to be more precises, female / shemale content is quite the same (a bit less shemale variations maybe since a bit harder to find... but dev definitely already added there and it should be quite equal now).

And nobody seems to mind MC's little extras at all. ;) a very tolerant city there.

That sounds doable, though are there really no references to you being a man as you play?
If not though, then surely it would be easy for the creator to make a fem start...
There is a lot flavor like MC doesn't feel girlish enough to use some stuff... but all that can be dealt with cheats by mod... or ingame within a few days. And there are some girls too who dislike cosmetics and stuff... and are reluctant wearing pink mini skirts. Up to your imagination.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qizl

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
I am kinda lost. Melissa called after the Photoshoot to talk, I have the "You have a date with Melissa today." but I can't find her. Does someone know where is she?
Thank you

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
How do you speed up the hair growth?

I use the whatever it is called every day but it seems to be taking forever.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, the only thing that kind of references the MC being male is waking up to an unfamiliar body IIRC, which is just the one line in the morning. Otherwise everything is just not being feminine / slutty enough to do certain things (like makeup) or wear certain clothing (skirts at all at first).

Wmayrt

Dec 2, 2016
Yeah, the only thing that kind of references the MC being male is waking up to an unfamiliar body IIRC, which is just the one line in the morning. Otherwise everything is just not being feminine / slutty enough to do certain things (like makeup) or wear certain clothing (skirts at all at first).
A little regarding Fairhaven but yeah not much present.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes