mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Salem mini story
I must be missing something. The MC is the saloon girl, and basically just has an endless series of clients. I do not see any progression.

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
I'm getting a problem with the bracelet artifact. I never even charged it, yet it suddenly is. When I try to use it, I get an error. Why is that?

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
I have an issue when going through the hooters line where it will just finish the shift into a panel where I can't click anything and can only emergency exit but when I do I never get any prompts again for the boss. Another time I stayed behind after work once and then any other time it looked like this would happen like the image of him groping my character at the end of my shift I had no option to click anything and could only emergency exit again which then never caused it to prompt again

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I have an issue when going through the hooters line where it will just finish the shift into a panel where I can't click anything and can only emergency exit but when I do I never get any prompts again for the boss. Another time I stayed behind after work once and then any other time it looked like this would happen like the image of him groping my character at the end of my shift I had no option to click anything and could only emergency exit again which then never caused it to prompt again
I've had that too, just a bug. I've gotten around the issue by just quicksaving at the start of the shift / after each stage and loading if I hit the softlock.

Foxteq44

May 1, 2017
Cheat version please. will Upload new version shortly.

Last edited:

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
using the dragon bracelet still gives me the error. This is on Android by the way.

Error
Action: -1
Line: 124
Error Number: 104
Description: File not found.

Anyone encountered this bug before?

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
I'm supposed to obtain the bracelet from the guy on the beach and from what I understood in the previous message he's on the gym? How can I gain access to the beach gym?

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm supposed to obtain the bracelet from the guy on the beach and from what I understood in the previous message he's on the gym? How can I gain access to the beach gym?
There are 2 ways to meet him, depending on if you are masculine or feminine. Either way, check out the wet t-shirt contest at the beach on saturday which should lead you to the next step.

Reactions: elkal18

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
since the update i cant get any of the pictures to load into qsp and yes im using the version 1.9 can anyone tell me what the issue might be

Reactions: Ed Smith
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes