Hardor

May 29, 2020
Not sure what specific version you're looking for, but I'm one of those people who never clean my Downloads folder, and I have these from before 0.8.6. Could probably unpack them and make a small script to look for added/removed files, or just upload the one you want somewhere.

965M CleanState_V0.6.2b.zip​
986M Clean_Slate-v0.7.0.zip​
1.1G CleanSlate_v0.8.0_FullGamePack_v0.8.0.rar​
1.2G CleanSlate_v0.8.5.zip​
1.2G CleanSlate_v0.8.5b.zip​
Yeah, seems I too still have 8.5b and 8.5.2 left on DL folder.

I actually do empty my DL folder, but generally just when I run out of space or do a trim/defrag/clean my drives once a year or so.

Thanks for posting the file sizes too, for now I am fairly certain the media was dropped between 0.8.5b and 0.8.6, as the size dropped from 1.2Gb to 1.1Gb, which probably hints of dropped media, considering the sizes have been growing before that. Wouldn't hurt if somebody re-posted 0.8.5b links on the front page.

Last edited:

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Potions

GROW
Green/Pink - cock
Green/Blue - lips
green/white - height
green/yellow - eyes
green/orange - hair
green/brown - ass
green/purple - hips
green/red - tits

SHRINK
Black/Blue - height
black/yellow - hips
black/orange - ass
black/brown - tits
black/red - eyes
black/purple - cock
black/white - lips

CHANGE
purple/white/COLOR - Eye color
purple/blue/COLOR - Hair color

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
What about how to milk our character's breasts? Mine is lactating, she has a milker, and milk bottles, but I don't see an option for it.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
i am not sure but i think you need to train in them
maybe start with a lover number in heels
i just started the game so it's why i am not sure
Yep, this is definitely correct.
At first you can only wear very short heels (~1-2cm) ... but later, with increaseing Heels-Skill, you can buy higher and higheer Heels.

Aside from the 2 very short heels you can buy in the clothes store in the mall (which should be your first heels), there also are the little higher heels in the Office-Store (Anderson Building), which should be he 2nd step after getting a little bit of experience with wearing heels

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
hi not sure if this has been asked at all, but i was wanting to know is there any way to clear some ppl off my contact list on the phone at all?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
hi not sure if this has been asked at all, but i was wanting to know is there any way to clear some ppl off my contact list on the phone at all?
If you click on the picture for the contact, theres an info screen that comes up that should allow you to remove all the rando NPC ones you can get.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Simple cheat qsp that you can click on the stats and disable there decay as time passes. For Arousal this disable the increase. This doesn't stop events that remove stats, only as time passes.

Anyone have ideas for more cheats or interested in how a system works feel free to ask. I might look into it.

(updated forgot something. Thanks sbycw )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Time. I'll admit, SOB's robust and user friendly cheat system has spoiled me. A way to add or subtract an hour through a click in the side bar would be great. Also the ability to freeze the hour would also be useful.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Time. I'll admit, SOB's robust and user friendly cheat system has spoiled me. A way to add or subtract an hour through a click in the side bar would be great. Also the ability to freeze the hour would also be useful.

Time cheats in these types of games (really anything based on the Eto/Girlife base code which this is somewhat based on now), changing time really screws with event triggers and can really break your game. So its usually not a good idea. I entirely stopped doing it myself in most cases for exactly that reason. I had it in my own personal mod, but dumped it after too much bug inducing.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Time cheats in these types of games (really anything based on the Eto/Girlife base code which this is somewhat based on now), changing time really screws with event triggers and can really break your game. So its usually not a good idea. I entirely stopped doing it myself in most cases for exactly that reason. I had it in my own personal mod, but dumped it after too much bug inducing.
I've been using cheat engine to manually edit time and have had no issues

Reactions: taglag
Jun 20, 2017

Added https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=8318677
I updated the attachment. Should be called V2 now.
If people want to break there own games let them. But you are correct. It's not always a good idea to do this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dropdude
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes