RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Did you download the media pack and extract it to the correct folder?
So, I have to extract it to a specific folder? I even downloaded the new package. Nobody here seems to explai very well how to insert the images. There should be a better explanation for it. What is even the correct folder? The game that I downloaded doesn't even carry a folder.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You should have a game folder, and within that an images folder, a sound folder, and the .qsp game file. Saves also will go straight to the game folder.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
You can leave out the Sounds folder if you desire.. but also be warned some of the videos included in the game's media has its own encoded audio, which you cant suppress as the controls are left off playing thru QSP.

Pandorum

Nov 6, 2017
I think I'm blind, where do you get swimsuits? Can't find them in the mall at least

EDIT: Yep totally blind, they're in the sports shop :/

Last edited:

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
is this "witch" the gypsie? one of my run got gypsie event just as the game start in downtown
when refusing, made mc face as ugly as ghost
yeah the witch is the gypsie, i forgot the word for it at the time i wrote it.

That quest is one that is forced on you if you talk to her in the town after her working her magic on you the first time. when she "zombiefy" you, you can still yield and accept the quest, refusing is not adversiable ;)

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So the Fairhaven rent note mentions a way to get a discount? Is there a way? I'm also unsure if working at hooters is actually paying anything. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't seen the money value rise in the bank account nor on person. Also once you're broke, which happens very easily if you don't hit the doctor's office to be a guinea pig, you can't sleep anywhere. You can't even go between the bushes to sleep since the character considers their home fairhaven even when they're booted out. As far as I can tell there still isn't much content besides dating randoms. Also, does anyone else find it annoying that just to run in the park you have to waste an hour walking to the business district (four screens) or wait for a bus which could be many more screens to get any exercise?

Finally got paid, took more than 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asania

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So the Fairhaven rent note mentions a way to get a discount? Is there a way? I'm also unsure if working at hooters is actually paying anything. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't seen the money value rise in the bank account nor on person. Also once you're broke, which happens very easily if you don't hit the doctor's office to be a guinea pig, you can't sleep anywhere. You can't even go between the bushes to sleep since the character considers their home fairhaven even when they're booted out. As far as I can tell there still isn't much content besides dating randoms. Also, does anyone else find it annoying that just to run in the park you have to waste an hour walking to the business district (four screens) or wait for a bus which could be many more screens to get any exercise?

Finally got paid, took more than 2 weeks.
So getting the discount involves flashing him your boobs so their may be a breast size requirement to get the option not sure on that though but yes you can get the discount for sure.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
You can have smallest size.. the trick is having less than the needed amount in CASH currently on you. You could have thousands in the bank, but if you have no cash on you, it will trigger other things from the lobby guy.. and there is more than just flashing.

And Hooters pays you on the 15th of every month. You do get partial pay I believe if you get promoted mid pay cycle, but else its the 15th of every month.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
You can have smallest size.. the trick is having less than the needed amount in CASH currently on you. You could have thousands in the bank, but if you have no cash on you, it will trigger other things from the lobby guy.. and there is more than just flashing.

And Hooters pays you on the 15th of every month. You do get partial pay I believe if you get promoted mid pay cycle, but else its the 15th of every month.
That explains it, never had boobs. Always avoided traits and more feminization. It's weird that you can never meet the homeless man that gives a buff after you leave the homeless place either as far as I know since you need to lay down there to meet him. As far as I can tell I think that buff does not do anything at this point.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Just checked the game code.. that shield buff does do something. It nullifies the points towards point increases in the various categories that would trigger transformations. There are probably ways it gets bypassed, but it does have an affect on the daily stat totals.

May 15, 2020
I thought I did something wrong and that I was a big dummy up until swilliam pointed out you need the stuff from the second link as well. Whoops.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes