FungiMe

Nov 28, 2020
There is an exploration event in the part where you find her in a crystal.:rolleyes:
If you touch the crystal it will turn you back. Be it may if you use it too much the crystal break and the goddess is out leads to a power and a choice:coffee:. ups:oops: too much spoiler;)
Also you can turn tables on the pregnancy aliens... play along first... play hero once they get a victim from you.
As for permanently pregnant.. it is only valid until you do not use ring powers to fix it..... if you are permanently pregnant it may prevent the crystal event.
As i said before this game is a cluster fuck .
I don't understand. How is what you just described a cluster fuck? Pregnancy blocks a lot of full-gender change events, I don't think that's a bug.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I don't understand. How is what you just described a cluster fuck? Pregnancy blocks a lot of full-gender change events, I don't think that's a bug.
Yeah pregnancy works as intended itself.....
As i said tf-s and effects work as intended by themself it is not always true in combination.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Does anybody understand how the hell the super villains are supposed to work? the only event i ever see is the girls clothes flying off, ive yet to meet any of the other villains even when making a brand new character, going full female and getting the baby crazy trait the ipman never shows up, not from "Explore the city" or "people watching"

i though maybe i needed to go the silver slut route and defeat the first villain but after pushing through levels as fast as possible eventually i get into a fight with him and he's literally impossible to beat, every single attack fails or is turned against her and then she loses and gets raped

i even tried cheating and gave my character max strength, all the x gene trial powers and took self defense classes, none of which seem to have any impact at all on Silver Slut and sometimes even in game my character can get instant fail random encounters and wind up raped (especially from scene like going in the mens bathroom or playing pool there is not escape or fight chance just instant loss) this game is fun but goddamn is it a mess.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Does anybody understand how the hell the super villains are supposed to work? the only event i ever see is the girls clothes flying off, ive yet to meet any of the other villains even when making a brand new character, going full female and getting the baby crazy trait the ipman never shows up, not from "Explore the city" or "people watching"

i though maybe i needed to go the silver slut route and defeat the first villain but after pushing through levels as fast as possible eventually i get into a fight with him and he's literally impossible to beat, every single attack fails or is turned against her and then she loses and gets raped

i even tried cheating and gave my character max strength, all the x gene trial powers and took self defense classes, none of which seem to have any impact at all on Silver Slut and sometimes even in game my character can get instant fail random encounters and wind up raped (especially from scene like going in the mens bathroom or playing pool there is not escape or fight chance just instant loss) this game is fun but goddamn is it a mess.
Ook first of all the silver slut fights are more or less a rock paper scissors game with limited energy and hints.
The supervillain content closely related the lab investigation.
Also advanced silver slut lvl without advanced powers are a 'bear' :poop: .
As for hunting encounters it is not explore the city or people watching.:rolleyes:----->They are pop up links that comes up with game time advance/location change. Also there are "easy hunting targets" like the rapist who is alone. The sure fire way to gain a encounter is patrolling at night.
The fights are :poop::poop::poop: and even more :poop::poop::poop:. If you know what you are doing it is :poop::poop::poop: trivial if not it is a:poop::poop::poop: storm. Yeah my opinion of the fight system is :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:.
Ps: sorry for playing monkey throwing :poop:
Pps there is no need for full fem or any trait it runs on a different system altogether... :poop:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Ook first of all the silver slut fights are more or less a rock paper scissors game with limited energy and hints.
The supervillain content closely related the lab investigation.
Also advanced silver slut lvl without advanced powers are a 'bear' :poop: .
As for hunting encounters it is not explore the city or people watching.:rolleyes:----->They are pop up links that comes up with game time advance/location change. Also there are "easy hunting targets" like the rapist who is alone. The sure fire way to gain a encounter is patrolling at night.
The fights are :poop::poop::poop: and even more :poop::poop::poop:. If you know what you are doing it is :poop::poop::poop: trivial if not it is a:poop::poop::poop: storm. Yeah my opinion of the fight system is :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:.
Ps: sorry for playing monkey throwing :poop:
Pps there is no need for full fem or any trait it runs on a different system altogether... :poop:
Ford Tough does get used when you simply want to punch enemies as Silver Slut though. It is funny though when the scene says you throw a girly punch but the next scene shows you instantly knocked a motherfucker face down. Gets a chuckle out of me just thinking of a random narrator going silent because it was unexpected.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Ford Tough does get used when you simply want to punch enemies as Silver Slut though. It is funny though when the scene says you throw a girly punch but the next scene shows you instantly knocked a motherfucker face down. Gets a chuckle out of me just thinking of a random narrator going silent because it was unexpected.
That is not exactly true... some enemies are pretty resistant to it ...If you have more enemy you will either be out of energy subjugated or surrender to lust. At high tier silverslut it is useless against 6+ enemy while at its end 12-20 enemy/encounter...
Ps:silverslut event line is for gangbang lovers or pervs with perverted super moves.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
That is not exactly true... some enemies are pretty resistant to it ...If you have more enemy you will either be out of energy subjugated or surrender to lust. At high tier silverslut it is useless against 6+ enemy while at its end 12-20 enemy/encounter...
Ps:silverslut event line is for gangbang lovers or pervs with perverted super moves.
Who uses Ford Tough to Musou their way through a fustercluck of enemies when they have access to multi attack super moves? You use the multi hit moves and then clean up the last one or two guys with melee to save energy.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Who uses Ford Tough to Musou their way through a fustercluck of enemies when they have access to multi attack super moves? You use the multi hit moves and then clean up the last one or two guys with melee to save energy.
Well i do not. As i said there are hints what move to use, as for F.T one hint to give BOSS FIGHT.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Might be a dumb question, but still new to the game, how do i make mc's dick bigger?
Fuck girls or guys with your dick..+ maxim penis pump advert it is the slow growth way
2nd the fast tf:cock ring from wharf relic shop, potion from manor uni district
3rd random dick size:transient super power from umi lab
4th custom body(dick) :potion mansion investigate
That is all i know ...ps:there is no cheat for dick size.
And no you are not dumb :rolleyes: cause you remembered to ask.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Well i do not. As i said there are hints what move to use, as for F.T one hint to give BOSS FIGHT.
I have yet to even do most of the Silver Slut quests after having to break into AMI Labs, partially due to accidentally mumbo jumboing my save at the time before Super Slut was added in, and then having my old Red Dead ADHD (seriously, those stupid flowers I need popping up on the mini map while I'm in the middle of doing other things!) kick in these last few patches just doing other things both in game and IRL until I am ABSOLUTELY SURE the dev is good and done adding things to the Silver Slut path.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Fuck girls or guys with your dick..+ maxim penis pump advert it is the slow growth way
2nd the fast tf:cock ring from wharf relic shop, potion from manor uni district
3rd random dick size:transient super power from umi lab
4th custom body(dick) :potion mansion investigate
That is all i know ...ps:there is no cheat for dick size.
Well, technically there is if you use the Transient Power and depending on whether or not you want to rely on RNG or edit the game file.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I have yet to even do most of the Silver Slut quests after having to break into AMI Labs, partially due to accidentally mumbo jumboing my save at the time before Super Slut was added in, and then having my old Red Dead ADHD (seriously, those stupid flowers I need popping up on the mini map while I'm in the middle of doing other things!) kick in these last few patches just doing other things both in game and IRL until I am ABSOLUTELY SURE the dev is good and done adding things to the Silver Slut path.
Well i do stay clear from old saves. And yes the popup method reminds me of ads :poop:
As i do start new game every time(I am a TF -fan no else) i did gain extensive experience.

Oct 2, 2017
v1.0.2

• minor bug fixes in various spots
  • remaining NPC images have been added for all races/body types/hair color/age range
  • Fortune Teller Gift update
    • the gender swap power she gives you can now be used on any non-story NPC:
      • initial flirting conversations
      • on a date
      • chatting with your roommate at home
  • Generic Home Update
    • added gender-typed bedrooms for NPCs
    • the bedroom images moved so if you currently live in a generic apartment the NPC bedrooms won't have images. Move to a new apartment to regenerate the bedroom images
  • Boobie Bungalow update
    • When you get a lapdance from a stripper you can pay her to keep it going instead of just a one-song dance
    • do it enough times and get special VIP Room offer
  • New Trait: Itty Bitty Committee
    • Spoilers in forums
  • Fortune Teller Relic update
    • The Fortune Teller has a new relic she wants you to get, and an accompanying new quest location for her relics
    • use the "Seed Relic" option in the cellphone on existing games to add the new relic to your game world
    • Spoilers in forums
  • Misc
    • Some updates for Scott's Mom and the Vampire mansion quest, but both are probably still a bit glitchy.
    • the "Genie" story arc should be fully playable, but it still needs some dialog text in a few spots and maybe some media images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sparrow_rose
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes