Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
I did it. 10 times or 10 days? i did 10 times in one day
10 times in that day, then still at the park you tell her you did it. I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to leave the park untill you have done so. She should also have taken you to the park without you needing to navigate to it yourself.

If you are having bug issues make sure you have the correct QSP 1.9 version installed.

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
Anyone else not getting paid from the hooters job?
I'm also using qsp 1.9.
Are you sure you are not being paid? Payments are every 14 days, if you have a bank account they are automatically transfered to that account on payday. If no bank acc. there's a option to pick up the money at hooters once you've worked the 14 days.

Reactions: sabia

xela1983

Jul 2, 2018
There is none of this. After Julia photographs the hero, they go home. And the next weekend, she demands that they do it 10 times. And she continues to demand.

version 1.9

xela1983

Jul 2, 2018
10 times in that day, then still at the park you tell her you did it. I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to leave the park untill you have done so. She should also have taken you to the park without you needing to navigate to it yourself.

If you are having bug issues make sure you have the correct QSP 1.9 version installed.
There is none of this. After Julia photographs the hero, they go home. And the next weekend, she demands that they do it 10 times. And continues to demand.

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
There is none of this. After Julia photographs the hero, they go home. And the next weekend, she demands that they do it 10 times. And continues to demand.
Ah im sorry, if it's past the first time you do the flashing in the park when she blackmails you i wouldn't know as i havnt done her path since her update yet :)

svarrogh

Feb 25, 2019
I just tried and did it on QSP 1.9 (which is the version you need to use to play this) without any issues. So not sure why you're not able to. Are the windows completely locked when you click and hold when you drag, with no visual indicater you are doing so or?
I tried it with version 5 and it works as it should (window moving by drag and drop)
With version 1.9 it doesn't show the borders of the windows to click on for drag and drop. No idea. I guess I need to reinstall qsp

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
I'm running QSP 1.9, getting issues in sex scenes - when the guy you pick up at the bar tries to force you to blow him, you resist and it fails, it switches to him giveing you head. no blow job option Also, I get stuck in a loop for either licking the clit, sucking the clit, tongue fucking or 69. Have gone through several player orgasms but the NPC doesn't come and it never exits the scene without doing an emergency exit. In another playthrough, I'd advanced the character enough to have a couple boyfriends I could call on the phone. When going into sex scenes with them, the option to undress disappeared. If I tried to do Sex, then QSP would throw an error and I'd be stuck and have to use the emergency exit again.

Reactions: tjn67

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
So for the 1.9 version, the only place I know to get it is from TFGS, under the Girl Life forum section.

Thread:

Mega folder linked in that thread:
Mega
Ah alright, thanks for letting me know, I've still been using the 5.7.0 version, its the one that always worked when I played Girl Life.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Ah alright, thanks for letting me know, I've still been using the 5.7.0 version, its the one that always worked when I played Girl Life.
Yea thats what i did for a while too.. then I tried 1.9 even on Girl Life, and theres so many prompt and notification improvements over the old 5.7.0 and how it handles icons and pictures/vids.

I do notice it loads and runs slower and is sometimes prone to memory holes (increased latency over many hours of use), but small price to pay for the visual enhancements.

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
Yea thats what i did for a while too.. then I tried 1.9 even on Girl Life, and theres so many prompt and notification improvements over the old 5.7.0 and how it handles icons and pictures/vids.

I do notice it loads and runs slower and is sometimes prone to memory holes (increased latency over many hours of use), but small price to pay for the visual enhancements.
I've actually been noticing the 5.7.0 running slower at times.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
As per the dev, best to use this:

Jul 25, 2019
out of curiosity what effects the ass/hip size in the game it look likes yoga ball has a effect but is there anything else?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes