Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
how do i wash my clothes?
On your smartphone there is a Button that looks like a WiFi-Signal-Icon.

This leads to the "Helpful Habit-App".
In this App you can change several settings, one of them is (for the Morning Routine): "Put on clean clothes"

Ir is, however, dependent on having clothes to change.
When you start the game you don't have these yet (but only the clothes you woke up with, after your transformation).
Therefore in the beginning, it is normal that your clothes will get dirtier and dirtier ... but there are certain ways in game that will open, which allow you to get other (more feminine) clothes after a while.
(another option is, to go to the Mall in the Business District and buy clothes for money)

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
Didn't expect this to came back to life!
How much content was added compare to when it was abandoned ?

YATA2021

Feb 26, 2021
How do you stay as a guy?
The new crystal in the forest removes any breast and butt gains, but lactation stays. (Edit) Hip now goes back to the minimum with the last patch. Gaining dick length can still be done through the pump, or after learning about the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ones I know about is:
Num. 2 Pencil -
Jade Rod -
Flash drive -
R.I.G -
Everlasting Compact -

Last edited:

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Does anyone know what the Scarab Ring does?

According to all I experienced it charges on Orgasms ... and when it is fully charged you can use it during the sleep and you can choose to have (dream-?) sex with either 2 men, 2 women or 1 man and 1 woman.

Unfortunately the Sex was bugged (nothing to choose after the initial description) and forced me to use the "End sex scene" Emergency Option, so I don't know what would have happened/was supposed to happen it everything had worked

YATA2021

Feb 26, 2021
Does anyone know what the Scarab Ring does?
It's bugged for me, too. Best guess is that it's for changing sexual orientation based on the description.

How to get jerry in the beach? Any tips?
Win the wet T-shirt contest (must have boobs, then win at RNG). Then head back to his place, seduce him (sex scene bugged for me) then search the place after he's knocked out.
Or beat him bench lifting, 63 Strength minimum, go back to his place, and knock him out.

what can i use the gender bend spell for?
Change the sex of any randomized NPC once. Not really worth it IMO since they act like nothing's happened. If/When a storyline is attached to it, my money's on Melissa or one of the bosses triggering it.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Can someone help me to launch this game? I'm completely new to QSP format and after browsing this topic for some time I still don't know how it's supposed to work. I use Mac.

So I downloaded the QSP Player 1.9 and downloaded the 0.8.7 file in the same folder. How am I supposed to launch the game? And do I need anything else than those two?

Shargy

Jul 7, 2018
Can someone help me to launch this game? I'm completely new to QSP format and after browsing this topic for some time I still don't know how it's supposed to work. I use Mac.

So I downloaded the QSP Player 1.9 and downloaded the 0.8.7 file in the same folder. How am I supposed to launch the game? And do I need anything else than those two?
Open QSP player first then in the top left corner: Quest > Open game and then browse and choose game file.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Download version 8.6 first then overwrite the files that is the same with the 8.7 version (since 8.7 is missing some media files).
I did that but still blank. I tried to drag the 8.7 file onto the blank program and it created another blank window but there's text this time.

Start - read Intro
Start - skip Intro
Load save game

I guess it loaded the program up but there's no graphics on the menus or anything on either one...

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Mugwump released a new version v0.8.8 on .

Note: You still need to upgrade from v0.8.6 -> v0.8.7 first if you haven't already done it.

Links:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Can someone tell me where I can get the media pack files.
Everyone keeps pointing to a post with a dead link, to the changelog for version 5, the TFgamesite, and the dev notes are acting like they're posted where the downloads are. Not on TFgamesite (only 0.86, 0.87, and 0.88 there) either.
I d/l 8.6 and 8.7 but still a buttload of images are missing so it has to be that 0.2.12 media pack or a previous version.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Only place is the TFGS thread.
Dont think Mug set up a discord at all yet...

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Can someone tell me where I can get the media pack files.
Everyone keeps pointing to a post with a dead link, to the changelog for version 5, the TFgamesite, and the dev notes are acting like they're posted where the downloads are. Not on TFgamesite (only 0.86, 0.87, and 0.88 there) either.
I d/l 8.6 and 8.7 but still a buttload of images are missing so it has to be that 0.2.12 media pack or a previous version.
There aren't images for everything yet, Mugwump is in the process of adding new ones that better fit the protagonist's body at different stages.

Reactions: Raistln
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes