LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I don't understand how the weight system works.
I've tried going to the gym or jogging all day long for weeks, while eating healthy, and sometimes she even becomes fatter!

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I don't understand how the weight system works.
I've tried going to the gym or jogging all day long for weeks, while eating healthy, and sometimes she even becomes fatter!
Letting hunger go to zero and health fall a bit before eating (but be careful, I've died of anorexia a couple times when not paying attention) and working out at the gym daily has worked for me, but it does take a while, at least a month if I remember correctly for a drop in BMI of 1. This was in previous versions, haven't played 5.1 much yet.

Reactions: LenioTG
May 24, 2020
Why is it i can buy slutty clothes but i can't buy gym or regular clothes i can buy regular bras and that it what is the requirement to buy clothes

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Unsure but I think you have to have a trait to get past 47 on the fem scale (50 to get the final 100%). I heard he fixed the masterbation glitch that kept your arousal at near but could not get 100%

Jun 16, 2018
I don't understand how you deal with the itchy bed sheets if you dont want her boobs to get bigger aswell?

Sep 28, 2018
Can somebody tell me or point me in the right direction of how to get pregnant. Ive been having plenty of sex but can't seem to make the MC pregnant

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I love how everytime i relax in the park the mood drops.
Also hes not confortable wearing female clothes but masturbates everywhere when his arousal is to high.
MC be like I dont wana wear tight pant but ima kack off in the middle of the kitchen at my work place :LOL: :LOL: .
Remove that shiet is annoying af. Just make it that he cant concentrate on doing stuff.
Also arousal doesnt drop if you make him masturbate in the shower.

Last edited:
Reactions: Centrophy

Jun 16, 2018
Can somebody tell me or point me in the right direction of how to get pregnant. Ive been having plenty of sex but can't seem to make the MC pregnant

The only way i managed to do it was getting a relic and using the fertility trait. Also there was an update a couple hours ago that supposedly made it easier to get pregnant

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Letting hunger go to zero and health fall a bit before eating (but be careful, I've died of anorexia a couple times when not paying attention) and working out at the gym daily has worked for me, but it does take a while, at least a month if I remember correctly for a drop in BMI of 1. This was in previous versions, haven't played 5.1 much yet.
It is definitely too slow, and it's easy to become fatter.
I locked it with the ring at 21.
It would take too long to drop it further.

I would prefer for the ring to be more powerful, and not just to drop a single cm of height, for example. I mean, you've gone to the bar all day, you've seduced 10 different men, you've convinced them to not use any condom, you've performed anal sex (that you don't like)...all to lose just a cm of height?

I don't know what comes after the 2nd time you charge the bracelet, but it looks way too "grindy" to me :(

Sep 28, 2018
One thing I have noticed is in Dickys bar while pregnant it still shows regular scenes in the bathroom instead of pregnant ones. Don't know if this is intentional but still.

Something strange I noticed is that my Sleep meter rarely would go all the way up to full. Plus when you black out due to lack of sleep in strange places sometimes it causes an error and you need to use the emergency escape.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
no images, dl'd the image pack and everything, still no images when playing
it should look like this
(image folder)
(Sound Folder)
(PockUni Folder)
Game file
By the way use TFgamesite they have the entire folders I suspect you have the update maybe?

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes