arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
I'm getting a problem with the bracelet artifact. I never even charged it, yet it suddenly is. When I try to use it, I get an error. Why is that?

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
I have an issue when going through the hooters line where it will just finish the shift into a panel where I can't click anything and can only emergency exit but when I do I never get any prompts again for the boss. Another time I stayed behind after work once and then any other time it looked like this would happen like the image of him groping my character at the end of my shift I had no option to click anything and could only emergency exit again which then never caused it to prompt again

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I have an issue when going through the hooters line where it will just finish the shift into a panel where I can't click anything and can only emergency exit but when I do I never get any prompts again for the boss. Another time I stayed behind after work once and then any other time it looked like this would happen like the image of him groping my character at the end of my shift I had no option to click anything and could only emergency exit again which then never caused it to prompt again
I've had that too, just a bug. I've gotten around the issue by just quicksaving at the start of the shift / after each stage and loading if I hit the softlock.

Foxteq44

May 1, 2017
Cheat version please. will Upload new version shortly.

Last edited:

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
using the dragon bracelet still gives me the error. This is on Android by the way.

Error
Action: -1
Line: 124
Error Number: 104
Description: File not found.

Anyone encountered this bug before?

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
I'm supposed to obtain the bracelet from the guy on the beach and from what I understood in the previous message he's on the gym? How can I gain access to the beach gym?

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm supposed to obtain the bracelet from the guy on the beach and from what I understood in the previous message he's on the gym? How can I gain access to the beach gym?
There are 2 ways to meet him, depending on if you are masculine or feminine. Either way, check out the wet t-shirt contest at the beach on saturday which should lead you to the next step.

Reactions: elkal18

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
since the update i cant get any of the pictures to load into qsp and yes im using the version 1.9 can anyone tell me what the issue might be

Reactions: Ed Smith

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
since the update i cant get any of the pictures to load into qsp and yes im using the version 1.9 can anyone tell me what the issue might be
Well, are you certain the file structure is right? If you load the older version do the images work? Did you only download the latest media pack and not merge it with the previous version's full image folder?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The warehouse job is bugged. Every time I go to apply I fail the lifting the 25klg box even though she can life 40klg at the gym.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
V0.7.0
  • ***NOTE***
    • everyone who is loading an old save should hit the "Update NPCs" option in the cellphone.
    • It is also advisable to dump any random NPC from your contact list and only add NPCs generated from this version onward. (stats changes)
  • Misc bug fixes and tweaks
    • various minor fixes as discussed in the forums
    • Random NPCs are are now less white. Black and Asian (broad generalization) NPCs now available.
    • Male shoes and "messenger bags" added to Tessuti in the mall
  • Random Bus events
    • Everyone has a random chance to get groped on the bus
    • Less inhibited chars will have a random chance to flash on the bus
  • Background Choices
    • If you start a new char and Skip Intro you can get the chance to answer a few "background questions" that can tweak your starting stats such as fem level, dance skills, heels skill, even starting breast size.
    • This is mostly to help reduce some of the early grind on getting a new char to "The good stuff".
  • New Location
    • The University Campus is now available!
      • Access through the University District
      • mostly placeholder content -- this location is involved in the Shaman Quest
      • Eventually you will be able to register as a student, take classes, etc. Even a few jobs (librarian, Teacher's Assistant, coffee stand)
      • What you can do is hang out in the "The Quad":
        • random chance you can learn about Frat Parties (open for all chars -- ugly chars can crash the party, attractive ones get invited)
        • on nice sunny days you can sunbathe if you're wearing a swimsuit
  • Shaman Quest Update
    • If you've already agreed to the Shaman's quest, just go lay in bed and hit "Trigger Shaman" from your cellphone to advance. Otherwise, just wait till he shows up.
    • Shaman tells you what you need to do -- there are two paths but I've only built out one so far.
      • The "Professor" path has been built out, the "Librarian" path still in dev.
    • This quest will take many steps to complete, this is just (part) of the first step
    • Lots of work went into background details and new algorithms, but you won't see those until the next release.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes