May 31, 2019
yes i know that im talking permanently with out the risk
What risk? That you'd accidentally misclick?
All you have to do is say no whenever the gypsy comes in your dreams and asks if you want to "be the form you see yourself as" or whatever. It's been a while, but I'm even sure that there's an option right at the very first time it shows up to permanently disable those dreams in the future.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
is there any way to defeat Upgrayyed? i see a fight scene in the pics folder but cant seem to find out how to beat him he just takes what money i got

Klaus51

Apr 20, 2019
how do i turn jim into a woman?
found a pictur in his charater folder where he is a woman and his house change aswell to look mor girly

Wmayrt

Dec 2, 2016
found a pictur in his charater folder where he is a woman and his house change aswell to look mor girly
Think you have to use the bonus from the gypsy for turning in a relic but it may also not be written yet.

Reactions: Klaus51

Klaus51

Apr 20, 2019
Maybe, i have the gender swap spell but never fond a way to use it on him. or has it somting to do with ryan trying to take over the company? once he gave me tasks (older version) to interact with the rest, but now 0.8 he only balckmails me. is ther no rayen takeover anymore ?

Klaus51

Apr 20, 2019
i Have one mor question .
if you get the A.I.M. mission you can choose betwenn 4 items GPS unit seems to to be the most usefull (are ther side efects?)

What are the side effects of the makeup? do i have to use it servel weaks to get a side efect or dont wah it of?

And i don#t know if the R.I.G. or the pencil can be used for somting use full can you do somzing with them or ist just clicking ?

May 31, 2019
Think you have to use the bonus from the gypsy for turning in a relic but it may also not be written yet.
Gotta finish the Office questline making sure that Ryan is in power. It's been a while since I've played, but you have to get each of the office members to trust you. Angela is pretty easy, just babysit her cat, then follow the instructions, to get Jim, you have to get Michael first. To do that, you have to go out on business trips with Michael and "seal the deal" whenever the client asks you for a sexual favor. Eventually, Michael will let you go on business trips by yourself, and then you sabotage those deals. Eventually you'll be able to progress with Jim after that point.
If you follow all of Ryan's instructions then the office will be re-structured, and so will Jim.

Klaus51

Apr 20, 2019
Gotta finish the Office questline making sure that Ryan is in power. It's been a while since I've played, but you have to get each of the office members to trust you. Angela is pretty easy, just babysit her cat, then follow the instructions, to get Jim, you have to get Michael first. To do that, you have to go out on business trips with Michael and "seal the deal" whenever the client asks you for a sexual favor. Eventually, Michael will let you go on business trips by yourself, and then you sabotage those deals. Eventually you'll be able to progress with Jim after that point.
If you follow all of Ryan's instructions then the office will be re-structured, and so will Jim.
thank you

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello all,

I have looked and see no help on how to get to the Professor. The path for the librarian is fairly obvious, but not the professor.
I did see in the changelogs that sometime you can meet him on Thursday at the University, but cannot get that to work.

Help please.

Thanks

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello all again

I think I have found a nasty bug. I have used the ring to freeze weight changes. The MC eats breakfast, the hunger bar is green (like at least middle), health is way green. Then the MC starves to death. I have had this happen when I had the MC diet, but this time I do not see what the heck is happening. The MC does have a body mass of 22, the message is a healthy weight.

Anybody else see this? All in v0.8.0

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I ran into a bug in which I keep dying of thirst despite the bar being full. Is there any way to circumvent this?

kamalastro

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks to the game designer, you should put a pointer to speed up the time instead of roaming in the city and watching TV, as well as fixing some errors related to the helper program in running the game in terms of places and templates of game design.
Once again, thanks to all employees of the games and deliver them to us.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes