Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
There aren't images for everything yet, Mugwump is in the process of adding new ones that better fit the protagonist's body at different stages.
Ok thanks. I've been wondering why so many where blank and everyone kept point to those areas. I can wait. Besides it will be nice to have images of the same person instead of 50 different people.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
is there media for the gloryholes or am I just missing something?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
i cant seem to proceed in the julia storyline, i dont have the request to do the tuesday amateur show, any help

Reactions: Gyra

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
When you flirt with girls or guys in Kelly's Pub, why is the MC depicted as a masculine guy wearing male clothes, when in fact everyone seems to believe he's actually a girl and he's dressed in female clothes? My Jaden has got the sensitive skin trait, so he/she has to wear extremely feminine clothes. So being depicted as someone who looks really masculine doesn't make any sense at all.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
is there media for the gloryholes or am I just missing something?
You're probaby missing something. The gloryhole has a few. Some of the images are in .86 that aren't in .87 or .88.
If you forgot one, especially .86, then that's probably why.

spo702

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone else constantly having to reload during sex scenes, getting an unknown action error? Tried to do Shem/Fem scene but i keep getting unknown actions no matter what i choose.

"Location: SexSceneEngine
Area: on visit
Line: 1539
Code:119
Desc: Unknown Action!"

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone else constantly having to reload during sex scenes, getting an unknown action error? Tried to do Shem/Fem scene but i keep getting unknown actions no matter what i choose.

"Location: SexSceneEngine
Area: on visit
Line: 1539
Code:119
Desc: Unknown Action!"
It's not just you. There are numerous bugs like this in the game right now.
Play pool, sometime get asked for sex, sometimes forced, but sometime (male or female) you get forced in you pussy with no chance of escape and then a neverending loop. If you escape the scene and ever come back the same thing keeps happening.
The ring, and rooms at Faen's are glitched in similar ways either with errors, you being female no matter what, or just no options at all to choose.
Julia's quest seem to bug out all the time, and if it ever does, the whole quest chain is broken and she'll never talk to you again.
The nympho trait is terribly messed up, either jack off (which takes forever and a ton of stamina) or every few hours end up jacking off and waking up all over (with allot of time passing).
Many of the appointments and dates are bugged. Have to be there at a certain time, show up 2 hours early and wait, yet the option to go to it does not pop up half the time (posing nude at the university and the office guy from the paper company you are supposed to meet after midnight miss allot).
There are a ton of unfinished parts, missing images, errors, and just wierd things in the game right now and it is frustrating, but I still like it and it's addictive.
Hopefully the next update will fix allot of these and fill in all the missing images.

Until then, just do the clinal trials (except the HC one cause that milk leaking is too much too fast and messes your whole day up everytime), and just become a whore (hey why not it's good money).

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Someone help me out here.
I got pregnant, did pregnancy test, went to the doctor at the labs, and he said he set up an appointment to see an ob/gyn at the university on Tuesday at 9:00 am. Went all over the University many times (including the Womens Clinic) from 8 am till 10 am and nowhere to be found. I gave up. 2 days later on Thursday I get the message I have a doctors appointment today. Repeat Tuesdays running all over the place from 8am until 10 pm. I even tried the labs.
Is this one of the glitched/unfinished quests or am I looking at the wrong spots?

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Seems the last patch made almost all of the sex pictures disappear and messed up the descriptions, as rapist was supposed to be slamming into the ass and then suddenly when he comes in, the pussy is leaking cum.

Also the MC with clit somehow could rape a girl in the park and had 4cm dick somehow, but on the sex scene no matter how many times you pressed the actions, the scene never ended, even when the MC run out of stamina.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Seems there is 0.8.9.2 available on .

Jul 25, 2019
just wondering i did the big paper company quest for Ryan to take over but now every time i try to go in it says closed for renovations. how long till they are open again?

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
  • you can now move, more or less at will, up and down the gender spectrum. So if you're at a spot where, for example, an *increase* in breast size is bad then it would stand to reason that a *decrease* in size is a good thing.
Can someone explain this better? This doesn't sounds like I get to choose my bust size. It sounds like if I'm trying to be more masculine, the breast size will decrease?

My problem with this game has always been I end up with ridiculously huge knockers if I go more feminine. I can't figure out how to make choices to be more female without getting a GGG bra size.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
  • you can now move, more or less at will, up and down the gender spectrum. So if you're at a spot where, for example, an *increase* in breast size is bad then it would stand to reason that a *decrease* in size is a good thing.
Can someone explain this better? This doesn't sounds like I get to choose my bust size. It sounds like if I'm trying to be more masculine, the breast size will decrease?

My problem with this game has always been I end up with ridiculously huge knockers if I go more feminine. I can't figure out how to make choices to be more female without getting a GGG bra size.
Going to the gym and lifting weights will make your breast size go down. It doesn't happen instantly it will take a few times lifting weights and sleeping for them to go down 1 size. You can also just open your phone, scroll to the bottom, open the cheat menu, click on the tab at the top right, then click on the button just above pregnant (labeled cheat wheel or something like that), then change pretty much anything about your character, except cock size (you have to do that through save editor by loading your save and searching for "dick" and look for mcdick (enter 5) and mcdicksize (enter 17), download and replace and you got a decent one).

Reactions: rafkin

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone clean up the downloads? Everything is split into like 5 downloads for a small game.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Is there more male protag content or is it still mostly just another Girl Life game?

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes