RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
well if you want gradual semi forced sissification / transformation i would suggest " the good son " but most games that take the gradual transformation path rarely get finished which is very sad !!!
Again, I dont like sissification. I especially dislike it if the MC is a submissive carpet of a character. Im pretty sure thats what "the good son" is.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
well if you want gradual semi forced sissification / transformation i would suggest " the good son " but most games that take the gradual transformation path rarely get finished which is very sad !!!
there is another one called my destiny but its still to new to see the path it will take Tf gamesite has a lot of them all in different stages of development and many good ones that were just abandoned for no reason ....

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I dont like sissification games. I like playing as futa or trans with a dick. So I'm really hoping that "The Guide to Being Assertive" is goin to bea good game because you can be that or a woman but without being a cocksleave for everyone.
well good luck in your quest ,sadly with most sex games out there if you are the female /futa or trans you just get pushed to the role of a door knob eventually

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
well good luck in your quest ,sadly with most sex games out there if you are the female /futa or trans you just get pushed to the role of a door knob eventually
Im pretty sure this wont happen in this game. You can check it out:

Its very good.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I dont like sissification games. I like playing as futa or trans with a dick. So I'm really hoping that "The Guide to Being Assertive" is goin to bea good game because you can be that or a woman but without being a cocksleave for everyone.
I would say "The Company" is not a sissy game and more of a Futa/Trans game

Apr 16, 2021
I got a magic to change the gender of another character. But I don't know how to use it. Standing in front of the mirror, I could use it for myself, but I became bald. Please let me know if anyone knows how.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Clean slate was different enough from other games it gave you tons of freedom but still had things to do. Like I said if someone wants to take over like one did with A goblins tale now Rise of Vruk I be glad to donate something.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
There are actual files with mc self sucking themselves as trans. I dont remember if they were for masturbating or for camgirl, though.
Should be for masturbation once you get the yoga perk seeing that there is a hard block against completely stripping with a penis during a cam show in the code:
Code:
elseif isCam = 1 and mc_isFem = 0:
    blockedStrip = 1
The problem being that the block is in the wrong file/location/scene. Yes it does work but things like that contribute to unmanageable code, else said bug fixing like I intended just got a lot more annoying. The upside is that when I'm done with this one it is possible for any stripping scene to call out parts of clothing that should not be removed. Which for example should allow to write the part for a transition from pretending to be a girl while doing a show to being trans (and thus fully stripping) while doing a show. Which, thanks to the hard block, is not possible at the moment if you only try to modify the CamWhore scene/location.

Mar 14, 2018
Abandoned and still updated. Thanks for "clarifying".
Only the last patreon release got recently leaked here, which was created some months ago, a little before the author stopped all communications.

Just because you see an update on f95 doesn't mean that's exactly when the content was originally released.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That is what I was thinking. Most of those are just girls becoming acceptable to sex and the biggest problem(s) with them is how quickly/easy it is to become sex freak. Also al of them (including Clean Slate") do not have a good social network. "Do you have friends? No I like living a hermit life and having lots of sex with strangers"

Hell in "Girl's Life" I had made it a mission to see how pure I can stay. Maxed out "Inhibition" of 100 and within just a few days I was already down to 80. That was without engaging in any sexual acts. (wearing baggie clothes, no dates, no kisses, no make-up..... Nothing to enhance a sexual nature)

"Suddenly a Girl" is an insist transformation with not much substance to it (Needs more work)

The Company is similar in the fact that you can control the transformation.

What I like in a good "sissification" is the teasing to cross the line. If you cannot fight the changes, then what fun is it when you do finally accept it?
It's Girl Life. :rolleyes:

Inhibition at the highest level of 100 can be lowered by so many things, even swimwear is daring if you have that at max value or cycling around th evillage in a skirt. Its not meant to be sustainable at 100, the only characters that should start with that value are the TG starts due to not being comfortable in a woman's body.

It is not a sexual characteristic, it is about being confident in your body and able to show it off. There is seperate exhibitionism that covers the desire to show it off for kicks.

Yes its off topic but you brought it up.

Screwbucket

May 2, 2018
It's Girl Life. :rolleyes:

Inhibition at the highest level of 100 can be lowered by so many things, even swimwear is daring if you have that at max value or cycling around th evillage in a skirt. Its not meant to be sustainable at 100, the only characters that should start with that value are the TG starts due to not being comfortable in a woman's body.

It is not a sexual characteristic, it is about being confident in your body and able to show it off. There is seperate exhibitionism that covers the desire to show it off for kicks.

Yes its off topic but you brought it up.
Your passion for Girl Life has officially gotten me interested in trying it out.

Anyway, while I really hope that someone picks this project up and runs with it, I kind'a doubt that will happen. Usually that only happens with projects that people get emotionally attached to and...I dunno if we'll see that here. If someone does get inspired to pick up the mantel, it will likely be a new game built on their own image of the game. I suppose you could say that they'd be starting with a.....clean slate.

*Seinfeld Theme Plays*

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes