Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Main differences between Girl Life and Clean slate is that Clean slate has a clear quest or objective you can do, or keep working towards. It also allows you to be a shemale/dickgirl which is always a plus in my book.
Wouldn't be Girl Life if you weren't a girl.
We have had many disccussions about offering some shemale/dickgirl content for the PC but with so many locations and events it would just be too much work, almost like making a whole new game. Clean Slate had this in from the start and that makes all the difference.
Regarding the objective, GL is a life sim you are meant to be able to do what you like. However we know a lot of quests are hard to follow and will get more of them in the journal with clearer instructions and help.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Wouldn't be Girl Life if you weren't a girl.
We have had many disccussions about offering some shemale/dickgirl content for the PC but with so many locations and events it would just be too much work, almost like making a whole new game. Clean Slate had this in from the start and that makes all the difference.
Regarding the objective, GL is a life sim you are meant to be able to do what you like. However we know a lot of quests are hard to follow and will get more of them in the journal with clearer instructions and help.

Thats fine, I always play girl life with the brother mod (which adds futa), I have no interest to play with without it for some reason, thats why Im waiting for it to get updated.

ahtabat

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone know where i can get mods for cleanslate? i noticed the Load mods and have started to wonder what type of mods are out their.

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
is it at all possible to play this without using qsp 1.9, I do not like how it looks. if not then its fine I just wont play.
yo ucan eithe ruse qsp 1.9 or qqsp also known as sonnix qsp player ( ) which has a few additional functions.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
is it at all possible to play this without using qsp 1.9, I do not like how it looks. if not then its fine I just wont play.
You can move the windows around to suit but the game was made in QSP so you have to use a QSPplayer to use it. There’s no reason it has to look any set way but to make custom setup and UI requires far more work and artwork.

vaqa

Jul 20, 2018
Hi evryone,

I keep having this error message. The game used to work properly but now I get his. I tried to delete and reinstall everything.

1639384356477.png

Someone now what's the problem ?

Sep 28, 2017
Hi evryone,

I keep having this error message. The game used to work properly but now I get his. I tried to delete and reinstall everything.

View attachment 1543085

Someone now what's the problem ?

Help?!
For these errors, if you were to share a save file at the location, as well as the game version and a description of the action that causes the error, I could debug whatever issue is going on.

Also wanted to give an update on my plans - this past semester got super busy so I forgot I had even wanted to work on this! The plan is ultimately not to use QSP but to remake this in Unity and expand upon it with a better code base and new features.

Like I said before I've got concepts but for now, they're written on a napkin. Please don't hold your breath until I actually make something :p

For any issues, my own personal version I'm using is attached and it may help bugs. Probably not though, as there's a lot of stuff that's unexpected due to QSP's lackluster ability to provide exception checks. RenPy for instance does a much better job of providing exception checks and oftentimes you can ignore errors to power through them. QSP likes to lock up though and with all the variables being checked issues are bound to pop up.

Yarda

Jan 15, 2022
Great effort to revive the QSP tradition, but I suppose the new engines like Twine are better

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Great effort to revive the QSP tradition, but I suppose the new engines like Twine are better
There certainly is benefits on Twine, like cheating is made as easy as taking a dump, but that kinda still depends. Most of the games I like more tends to still be QSP and the UI in QSP tends to be more clear, adaptable and easier to use and customize.

Personally I tend to raise eyebrow only with RPGM, which is cumbersome as hell to use. Mostly everything else is fine as long as the creator has put some thought on the UI.

Reactions: ustar
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes