May 19, 2020
at noon look at the port, look like fem

research at library ... later she will come outside your home

gather at the wardrobe and wash it
In general you need 2+ standard outfit sets
At FH its auto as long as do not wear it(imagine yourself in the washing machine)
where is the port

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
I think there's a bug with the shaman... Tried several saves (silverslut, silverbimbo, demon, ...) and can't click on "go to the old man" ?

May 19, 2020
Wharf District/Pier (you can find also a piece of the Silver Slut outfit there)
how to go to Wharf District?i choose Explore the city,can not Explore the Beach、Outskirts and Wharf District/Pier only can use bus go to the Beach、Outskirts,but no way to go to Wharf District/Pier。how to Explore Wharf District/Pier?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
how to go to Wharf District?i choose Explore the city,can not Explore the Beach、Outskirts and Wharf District/Pier only can use bus go to the Beach、Outskirts,but no way to go to Wharf District/Pier。how to Explore Wharf District/Pier?
You can keep exploring the city..
There're more districts to discover..

Red Light District
Wharf District
University District

The bus should bring you there anyway i think, perhaps need to discover atleast a district before of that?

Or you can attempt to gain "Light as a Feather" at the Center in Downtown (SuperPower), that will unlock all the destinations and you can fly straight to the District you wanna visit..
You can save before to do the trial, and reroll till you get it as first power.. (without cheating only 2 Superpowers are allowed from the trials, but you can talk to the Doctor and remove one of the 2 randomly for 1000 $)

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I think there's a bug with the shaman... Tried several saves (silverslut, silverbimbo, demon, ...) and can't click on "go to the old man" ?
And what does it have to do with the shaman? That is a freaking RANDOM option at the h-camp.
Or where do you have problem?

May 19, 2020
it say that

As you look around at the store you quickly realize there isn't a guy's section -- this is all women's clothes! You better look around for a different store or something, you can't use any of this stuff. how can i do?

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
it say that

As you look around at the store you quickly realize there isn't a guy's section -- this is all women's clothes! You better look around for a different store or something, you can't use any of this stuff. how can i do?
iirc, if your masculine stat is high, then when you go for the first time to a male clothing shop, something happens that allows you to buy from the basic female store.

May 19, 2020
+1 mc_subBuff:
when initially asked to check your production capacity at the farm get on all fours,
at the farm when you make coffee for the men 'Serve the men',
if you can't chop wood at the farm and choose instead 'Go do some laundry',
each time you do laundry at the farm,
why i can not choose these option in the farm?

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
Originally from anotheruser, the cheat menu ring option works the same as the ring artifact, meaning it can only add traits that are either the reverse of one you have (e.g. itty bitty committee/ bigger is better), or that you've previously removed. Using the console commands, you can add any of the traits. I've updated the trait list below, for version 1.0.6.

Use the following command to add traits, where # is the trait number:
Code:
gs 'GenerateTraits','Assign',#
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can do the same for kinks:
Code:
gs 'GenerateKinks','Assign',#
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
+1 mc_subBuff:
when initially asked to check your production capacity at the farm get on all fours,
at the farm when you make coffee for the men 'Serve the men',
if you can't chop wood at the farm and choose instead 'Go do some laundry',
each time you do laundry at the farm,
why i can not choose these option in the farm?
cause you are weak and do not do laundry unless you wanna be weaker go work out at the gym

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes