Recommending Cleanfeel Recommendations

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Recommendations

NTR (47 games)

S Tier:

1. Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown
1. Nebel Geisterjäger (JP or CN, EN expected Mid 2023)
1. Heartful Maman
1. Tsumanmigui 3
1. Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru 1 & 2
1. Netoria Tactics: Revolution
1. Dark Hero Party

A Tier:
1. Long Story Short - A WIP game with great corruption scenes, beautiful renderings, and a girthy amount of choices. Better than most devs in sticking with a core of a few girls. The instagram girl is my favorite for her looks, but her path is quite narratively weak so far. The girlfriend's slutification / acceptance of being shared like a piece of meat is very sexy, yet somewhat unrealistic. The game would've benefited from a more clever way of using emotional manipulation to make a "good book smart girl" fall deeper into depravity to please you, portraying internal conflict of her values as a proper lady and her desire to please a man who asked her out for the first time.
1. Girlfriend's Amnesia
1. My Girlfriend is A Blue-Collar Worker
1. Beat Angel Escalayer Reboot
1. Beat Blades Haruka
1. Viper_RSR - Very old game with beautiful animated ntr scene from a dead studio. Gameplay is very clunky but scenes and story are S tier.
1. Engraved Pleasure - This first time game by a unknown developer is a knockout. Perfect art (everyone is beautiful), maps are perfectly sized, the backstory (engraving system) makes sense and I can see it be in a real anime / manga, the FMC has a good personality, the combat is engaging and mid-combat sex is the best there is in the world. BUT. The game is highly linear, the corruption doesn't make much sense (girl has a cool personality, supposedly smart, but lets the baddie treat her like a cum rag without trying to seriously stop him). The MC (you) has no love for FMC, does not display it. They don't date. They don't talk outside of work. There's no relationship. This game would've been an easy S if they just developed the romance between the FMC and MC a bit before having this outsider cuck them. It's a VERY strong first game; bought it; looking forward to game 2 which was announced.
1. Spirit Squeezing Devil's... RJ379139
1. Pervert Action Legacy
1. Seed of the Dead
1. The Curse of Kubel
1. Hero Roy's Wedding
1. The Great Thunder - Steel Raiouger RJ241553
1. Scars of Summer
1. My Wife's A Star
1. Consider Nanaha
1. I am your Guignol

B Tier:
1. Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 1 and 2
1. NTR Homestay
1. Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi
1. A Promise Best Left Unkept - I have mixed feelings about this game. On one hand, the writing is pretty darn great. It's got a true Western flair. On the other, the plot falls apart fast once your girlfriend is sucking and fucking the bad guy and becomes a mess of a writing. It went from "hey this is pretty good game set in modern workplace with an interesting blackmail" to "wow this is retarded why would she just act like a cum slave and wear that outfit to work without any repercussions?". The art is also clearly subpar and not unified.
1. Treasure Hunter Mai
1. Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint
1. Culture Shock
1. Innocence or Money - A linear NTR game that should've been a VN, the protagonist is very cute. However, one thing that is vastly unfortunate is how slow the author decides to advance the story with the MC, Jennifer. In the latest 0.08 version, there's exactly 1 sex scene, 2 kiss / grope scenes with Jennifer. And about 8-9 scenes with other characters who are not as attractive or interesting or related to the plot of the game. Which is to corrupt her, in case the title didn't tell you already. Author uses a overwhelming amount of animations, adds a bunch of side characters + locations that nobody cares about, and the story becomes pretty weak. Disappointing game because the real content is hidden by unskippable slow motion cut scenes that are completely useless.
1. The Ruins of Luxoria
1. Pervert Action Timelapse
1. Shadowcore
1. スパイ・ミッション RJ417027
1. C.U Nitro Nil RJ268713
1. Misfits by Slow Burn Games
1. Only Her
1. Braveheart Academy
1. Karma Rain

Honorable Mentions:
1. Family Friends And Strangers - This game is still incomplete and it's one I'm watching but I can't rate it yet. Probably low A Tier.
1. Rascou Indiscreet Mother -Yukari- - - Unfortunately I don't find the appeal of kids in NTR.
1. 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声(こえ)3 - Not yet played Kabe 3
1. Triangle Blue - Not yet played
1. さまぁ☆ソルト - Not yet played
1. 初めての彼女 パッケージ版 - Not yet played

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Non NTR Focus (32 Games, not including the mentions)
S+ Tier:
Nothing Is Forever [v0.6.3] - Game with near perfect writing, innovative personality points. There's no wasted words. The story makes sense. People talk like real people. There's so much depth; almost borderline Disco Elysium level with the 4 personalities + 1 extra "inner voice". Depression and negative thoughts is so well done, better than the hundreds of manga I've read. If there is one game you need to play, it is this one.

S Tier:
1. Our Red String by EvaKiss - This is my second best non-NTR game (though in the latest version of v11 aka Chapter 10, there's one NTR scene). There's absolutely perfect handcrafted, artistic, unified drawings that looks better than most professional comic books. The writing is purely phenomenal, with realistic expectations, outcomes, as well as sheer maturity and class (especially that one scene with the NTR as well as the reunion of the MC's ex). For folks who say you can't do realistic NTR, well here it is. They do it in a painfully realistic way. Then there's the choices in this game, which is simply more complex that any other games out there. EvaKiss is able to create a fantastic illusion of choices perfectly, with the large customization of scenes. There's a decent usage of music and sound effects. Most of all, EvaKiss is consistently putting out content. The sheer quality and speed at which she delivers puts EvaKiss at the very top of h-game development.
1. Desert-stalker-v0-13 - Everything from animated cutscenes, to writing, to violence, to sadism, to sharing, to the setting. It's a masterpiece of a game and it's not even finished. The only issue I have with the game is there is no "bad" outcomes. You play as a macho man, going around fucking bitches. Yet nothing bad is ever going to happen to your women due to your own poor choices.
1. Karryn's Prison - This game has hideously obese breasts, but the sheer amount of programming and love that went into the game itself overshadows how ugly Karryn looks. Tons of replayability, innovation, and everything else carries the ugly female protagonist.
1. Life is Stranger
1. Goons Raid Her
1. The Headmaster
1. Magical Girl Celesphonia
1. Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka
1. Hack and Stalk 2
1. Lilipalace
1. Ariadne
1. Virgin Island
1. A Tale of Two Swords
1. Nais Training Diary

A Tier:
1. Ms. Denvers
1. You'd Fight For Me, Lose For Me, Get X'd For Me!?
1. Sanguine Rose
1. Rhode's Fortress
1. Sol Rui After Mini - very impressive RPGMaker MV game. Animations actually well done, excellent proportions, actually fun and challenging game play, clever plot.
1. Superheroes Suck
1. Inside Jennifer - first English h-game I've played with voice acting, decently well written FMC, tons of replay-ability, tons of ending, clearly stands above most English Renpy games
1. The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone
1. College Kings
1. Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes~ RJ328928
1. Sangeki of Gear

B Tier:
1. Taimanin Asagi 3
1. Jack-o-nine-tails
1. Kenka ga Tsuyokute Cool
1. Vera's Region Tour Diary
1. Elena Quest
1. Taimanin Yukikaze Animation

Honorable Mentions:
1. Rogue-Like - This game is only playable in the modded version which is very behind the latest. The developer version (latest) is too slow and poorly coded to be enjoyable depsite having "more content" technically.
1. Where it All Began 0.5 - The developer "remade" the game, which improved graphics but cut out basically 5 chapters which had a lot of content that I liked. The rework version isn't rate-able yet as nothing really happened so far.
1. Saria Reclaimed - 0.11 - This game has potential, but so far it's nothing more than a battle sex simulator. It's basically a fraction of Karryn's Prison features with great art and an actually sexy woman. Given how the developer is literally drawing cum layer for his game, it's clear he doesn't know how to prioritize feature and design a good game. Compare to Karryn's Prison's devs who actually release logical updates / DLCs AFTER the main gameplay loop is completed and functional. I'm gonna guess this game is going to be a B tier max.

Last edited:

dntsy

Sep 24, 2018
Leane 2 looks like a genuinely great game, but how the fuck can I buy or download it? I try to google all kinds of combinations and nothing except some shady third party sellers turn up. Where did you get yours from @cleanfeel ?

Jun 10, 2020
Non NTR Focus (32 Games, not including the mentions)
S+ Tier:
Nothing Is Forever [v0.6.3] - Game with near perfect writing, innovative personality points. There's no wasted words. The story makes sense. People talk like real people. There's so much depth; almost borderline Disco Elysium level with the 4 personalities + 1 extra "inner voice". Depression and negative thoughts is so well done, better than the hundreds of manga I've read. If there is one game you need to play, it is this one.

S Tier:
1. Our Red String by EvaKiss - This is my second best non-NTR game (though in the latest version of v11 aka Chapter 10, there's one NTR scene). There's absolutely perfect handcrafted, artistic, unified drawings that looks better than most professional comic books. The writing is purely phenomenal, with realistic expectations, outcomes, as well as sheer maturity and class (especially that one scene with the NTR as well as the reunion of the MC's ex). For folks who say you can't do realistic NTR, well here it is. They do it in a painfully realistic way. Then there's the choices in this game, which is simply more complex that any other games out there. EvaKiss is able to create a fantastic illusion of choices perfectly, with the large customization of scenes. There's a decent usage of music and sound effects. Most of all, EvaKiss is consistently putting out content. The sheer quality and speed at which she delivers puts EvaKiss at the very top of h-game development.
1. Desert-stalker-v0-13 - Everything from animated cutscenes, to writing, to violence, to sadism, to sharing, to the setting. It's a masterpiece of a game and it's not even finished. The only issue I have with the game is there is no "bad" outcomes. You play as a macho man, going around fucking bitches. Yet nothing bad is ever going to happen to your women due to your own poor choices.

Which scene in ORS do you consider the "NTR scene"?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Wow, man. I have come across one of your review by chance and it kind of seemed like we kind of have similar tastes. Keep it up.

By the way, if it isn't too much to ask, can you recommend some NTR games where the MC isn't cucked (cucked as in totally stolen away. The heroine is fucked by other dudes but they don't break up. Of course, the MC doesn't find out that the heroine is cheating. If possible, the heroine still has affection for the MC but her cunt is corrupted.). Also, only one heroine.

I think I have already burned through most of the games but don't want to miss out.