Clear ignore threads list

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Maybe in the future they'll allow inclusion/exclution of individual tags on the Latest Updates page.

Cheers

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Maybe in the future they'll allow inclusion/exclution of individual tags on the Latest Updates page.

Cheers
This is exactly what I came here to talk about. I could eliminate SOOOO many games from my LU feed if I could just ignore HTML, furry, and gay.

edit: I did find the option to ignore HTML. But those are only for prefixes, nothing for tags.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I must have missed this reply, but you already can by using the filters.
Yes, thank you for your reply.

Yes you can using the Filters option, however, the issue
with that is you need to re-do your filter choice every time
you go back to the LU page.

I was asking about a more permanent solution.
Thank you though.

Cheers

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Yes, thank you for your reply.

Yes you can using the Filters option, however, the issue
with that is you need to re-do your filter choice every time
you go back to the LU page.

I was asking about a more permanent solution.
Thank you though.

Cheers
The filters are in the URL string. Just set your filters and bookmark it. Example: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha...,689,1111,1707,1828,2265/noprefixes=13/date=1

The limit of excluding 10 tags is not good enough for me. I wish i could exclude more.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
BTW just as a late update....

I did find a small free utility called gs auto clicker

You can tell it to click your mouse button a specific number of times, or forever, or whatever.

You can setup how often it clicks.
--------------------

SO...while looking at my Ignore list under my account settings, I launched the app.
So I set it for like every 2 seconds or something, and to click a couple hundred times.
Then moved my mouse over the delete entry button (or whatever it's called)

Then I went to lunch and when I came back, voila, a bunch of ignore entries were removed!

Anywho....just a lazy way since they don't allow you to do batch deletes....

Cheers
hth

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I'm a little confused here, can you guys just not physically ignore a thread? Is the mere sight of certain threads a problem?
I know this question is old, but no one realistically answered the question that I could see. I also ignore game threads, and while I do have bookmarks setup, It's not nearly enough.

I've been around for a long time. I've played more games than I care to admit. Having played so many games, it's unrealistic to assume I could ever possibly remember them all. That's not to mention that I've become more picky overtime. I know what I like, and things that go against ofttimes means that I dislike a game, even if it's within my niche.

It got to a point where I was downloading the same games multiple times. They looked interesting, they sounded interesting, but I had already played, and disliked them, but couldn't remember them. As such, I started using the ignore feature to help weed out games and prevent such situations.

(that said, I did "restart" my filtering process and have completely empties my ignore list. I went from a few hundred, down to maybe 5).

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
chainedpanda Have you tried?
https://f95zone.to/threads/f95checker-willyjl.44173/

I have played a lot of games and just like you I find a game which look good, download it just to realise I've played it before.
These checker applications might be used to prevent this to happen, but I never got around to try them myself.
I did try an early version of it, but I didn't see any value in it back then. However, I think it's significantly different now. I've been meaning to try it again at some point, just haven't gotten around to it.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Oh, I guess I'll be hitting that limit pretty soon :( Why every platform I use soon after I discover a way to filter the content I want to see immediately reveals some limitations :D /Just rambling, I understand where the limitations comes from, but still a pity/

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Oh, I guess I'll be hitting that limit pretty soon :( Why every platform I use soon after I discover a way to filter the content I want to see immediately reveals some limitations :D /Just rambling, I understand where the limitations comes from, but still a pity/

Now I just delete the oldest additions to my list every so often.
I just deleted several to make room for new Ignores.

Some of those that I added were from a couple years ago or so.. So I figure a lot
of them aren't even around anymore.

Cheers

Reactions: eugeneloza

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Now I just delete the oldest additions to my list every so often.
I just deleted several to make room for new Ignores.

Some of those that I added were from a couple years ago or so.. So I figure a lot
of them aren't even around anymore.

Cheers
In latest updates, there is a settings button in the top right. There is an option called "ignored threads" where you can select "transparent". Use that and filter for abandoned games. In theory, you should find a bunch of games that are safe to remove.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Oh, I didn't even know about "Latest Updates" feature. Not even sure if I need it :)

But on the other hand found that I have 287 pages of ignored threads :D If I calculated correctly that's 20 per page, so total >5000 ignored items :D