• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Clearing Save Logs

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Happy Wednesday, all!

Question: how do I clear my save history from Renpy games like Dreams of Desire, Dating my Daughter, My Cute Cousin, etc? I've attempted deleting the game folders on my PC, but re-installing them later always results in the saves still being in place.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Happy Wednesday, all!

Question: how do I clear my save history from Renpy games like Dreams of Desire, Dating my Daughter, My Cute Cousin, etc? I've attempted deleting the game folders on my PC, but re-installing them later always results in the saves still being in place.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Have you deleted the save files in the %appdata% folder?

Reactions: cheese731

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Is this for windows 7 by chance Papa Ernie?
When i search for %appdata% on my c drive, it gives me a romaing or local option, but windows is in the roaming.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Like i said, no renpy folder in that. Only a windows folder.
20200505_162846.jpg

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I already accessed the appdata folder. That microsoft folder was what was in there. Here, ill show you, and then im sure you can tell me how the answer is in front of my face :LOL:

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Its an '09 win7 home premium 64bit.....service pack 1 (if that matters). I have never found this damn folder. Ugh......

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Ok! So, i decided to do a %renpy% search and finally got it.....didnt think to try renpy with the %'s around it. Tried it before without them. Thanks for your time dude! I appreciate it plug

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Ok! So, i decided to do a %renpy% search and finally got it.....didnt think to try renpy with the %'s around it. Tried it before without them. Thanks for your time dude! I appreciate it plug
Not a problem, I use Windows 7 Professional myself and I have not used Premium in over 5 years, so I have forgot how to find things on that version.

Reactions: E-Dog

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So how do I delete any file in renpy game?
If you mean saves delete them in the games save folder, but also in the hidden appdata folder talked about above. The appdata save may or may not be named something recognisable. A games gallery is usually the persistent file.