The hero is on an island paradise with beautiful girls, what could go wrong?​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-08
Release Date: 2020-08-08
Developer: Yatagarasu games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win: - - -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg astra_righth.png errandboy rigth.png skoll righ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 9, 2018
Basing on the screenshots for now:
Pros: 2d artwork, which is expensive to commission versus HS,Daz,KK
Cons: Default font,default RTP grass, default spriteset you see in every RPGM game.

Tip: don't use the default stuff included by Kadokawa, people are tired of seeing them.
Check out Cyanide's, Comshou's, Cellianna and Momofumi's stuff in RPGMaker forums, it will liven up your maps.

Last edited:

heartcollaps

Feb 12, 2018
I can't help but wonder.. are you being sarcastic?
No. I have a huge folder of sketches and pencil sketches and other drawings. Our artist does a lot of work, but at some point we realized that working with pencil sketches and watercolors is unforgivably difficult. I planned to use these sketches for patron only. But I really have a folder of 20 such drawings and a bunch of sketches and I don't feel sorry to show one and two.

photo_2020-05-03_14-56-13.jpg

what's wrong with domination? Is there a list of rules that say I have to insert 5 vanilla sex and BDSM scenes to be able to draw a domination scene? Just curiosity)

that's very good, I snorted a laugh while I was on the subway.
I know about the RPGM problems.
But it's light and fit my ideas, just a hint, if you play game hiking near palm trees with a radio tower.

Seems promising, when will be the next update?
Plot and game at least every two months, drawings... we'll try to stick to this schedule, but the situation when a new build without scenes is possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Not worth even downloading at this point.

The Dev didn't even bother to use female pronouns for the chief of the expedition in the first scene with her.

So far the sex isn't that great(one drawing, not well drawn), the navigation is subpar (It's RPGM, you expected that though), the FemDom scene is weak at best (one drawing, not well drawn), and you're given a thing without actually adding that thing to your inventory.

If you're going to use the text "Little bastard, remember who's holding your balls." maybe picture her holding his balls instead of apparently giving him a hand-job. Unless he likes being dominated by her (which he doesn't appear to) his cock should be a limp noodle.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Has a "female domination" tag, so I will eventually try it, but I think I will wait for some updates first.
You probably already know most of the pros and cons using rpg maker, so all I will say is good luck. :)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Did you play? Did you see all the drawings? What do you think of them?

it could happen. The idea itself is interesting let's wait for the new version and then we can start voting for new scenes, but I think the feet will be used.
:love::love: