VN RPGM Abandoned Climax Peak Island [0.1] [Yatagarasu games]

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Is it not safe to assume that this has been abandoned, yet?
I feel bad for the one remaining patron throwing them 3 bucks a month with no activity on that patreon page since the post above yours was made.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev's last post was four months ago and the game is still at 0.1 demo level.

Marked as Abandoned

heartcollaps

Feb 12, 2018
Dev's last post was four months ago and the game is still at 0.1 demo level
Ehhh yea... we have looong term issue with main work... so.... good news story boar completed, bad news art... im still belive end game in 2021

I feel bad for the one remaining patron throwing them 3 bucks a month with no activity on that patreon page since the post above yours was made.
I'm contacted with this patron few times. He is not remainin, he is only patron. All good with him, he is top tier subscriber now and see "exclusives". Im post down one of few scetches.

heartcollaps

Feb 12, 2018
So why no activity... this is real i dont know when new art arrives. I see our artist every day on work and.... so.. im not post scetches but this is my only patron and we good little chat rarely. He is outside and he really support us.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Per the post above and the chat I had with heartcollaps , I'd like to put this into OnHold status for now and we'll see how it goes.

Jan 16, 2020
Besides from February first, nothing is stated, and we have no way of contact with them other than wait.

And yes, the wait is bullshit.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Last chat with Developer was 10 months ago and I know there were hopeful to continue, but it's been over six months at OnHold status.

Per site criteria, marking this as Abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: kratoscar2008