Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I would like to make an unusual request here:
I'm looking for a promoter - co-writer - or marketing assistant (I don't know how else to define this figure).

I now explain my problems and my reasons and limitations, to better clarify.

Some time ago I started with a VN project, but for several reasons I was unable to complete the project (especially for reasons of time and for reasons related to my drawing style; in short, I'm slow ...)

After abandoning the old project and working on trying to improve the quality of my style (and the speed of execution) ,; I found myself being blocked by my personal inability to continue and by the increasingly lacking inspiration and decision on the path to take ...

I can of course provide more data on my old project and see if it can be carried forward, modified, thrown away; I can change genre and dedicate myself solely to creating artworks or comics etc ....

But, in all this, I am blocked both for personal reasons (related to my daily life) and for artistic reasons ... my indecisions and constant second thoughts do not make me continue, they have led me to a lack of inspiration and a block creative that I can't get out of (at least by myself).

I therefore thought that perhaps an external person, with a good critical eye, and a correct analysis of my past and current works can lead me and help me to concentrate my efforts to finally create a (or more) finished, complete products and find a rhythm of constant work that can allow me to produce updates (regular and constantly publishable on the classic paid platforms that we all know)
In short: this person should be able to evaluate my work, understand my strengths or limitations and guide me towards one path rather than another; propose works, or scenes, or stories or whatever, finally guiding and stimulating me to start and complete something that makes sense ...
Being an artist does not imply being good at "knowing how to sell myself" or "knowing how to sell my work" ... in reality it rarely happens.

I do not have a personal capital with which to pay this figure at the moment (my real job allows me to survive and that's it), but I am willing to negotiate the % (a good %) , of all the possible earning deriving from my works.

If anyone is interested, this is my space here on F95, where you can find all my contacts and see a short overview of some artworks: F95 Space (I recommend taking a peek to better understand my style).
I am certainly open to male guidance and direction if we can create the right mutual understanding and feeling, but honestly, I would prefer a woman, because I believe she can contribute and adapt more to my artistic characteristics, as well as being a powerful source of suggestions and inspiration for everything. what concerns seduction, eros and feminine aspects of scenes, images or dialogues, that , in general, are often mainly made and thought with a masculine mentality (and I find this extremely limiting and in part deviates from my sensitivity).

If anyone is interested, please contact me here with a message.
Thanks for your time

Last edited:

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Last edited:

OsamiWorks

May 24, 2020
I think it's a weird decision that you want to have a female writer work with you since the majority of your audience is likely male.