[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [Closed] Create a short game with newcomers

Mr. TurTur

Jun 12, 2020
Project:

Hey ho, I want to create a small game to show of artistic, programming and writing skills.
Most of the time I don't know if I'm qualified enough to apply on projects, that's why I want to create a small game demo. It shall provide as a work sample in future applications.
If you're a beginner, just need something like this, or want to know what you're capable of, then this project is for you.

My idea is to create a small roamable (2D) world full of character interactions. 1-2h playtime and like 3 sex scenes in different stiles and kinks to show. This will be a team project and nothing is set yet.

Developer:

Hi, I'm Vablo, a Design student working on movies and a 2D Artist. I have some experience with creative projects and could support the artist with concept art.+
Though my art is not good enough to work as a 2Dartist my self :rolleyes:

Discord: Vablo#4493 if you're interested

Looking for:

I'm looking for an 2D or 3D artist and a programmer ( What you're working with doesn't matter ) to create a small showcase of our artistic skills and ideas.
If you want to go out of your comfort zone or have something you always wanted to try, we will find a way to include it.

Work commitment:

Your work commitment depends on you, same as work load and overall development speed.
We will work it out as a team and see what we are capable of.

Preferred method of contact:

Write me on Discord or in this thread. Maybe write something about who you are , which NSFW games you like and why, or write about your creative background.

Job Description:

Be part of a small team and create a game demo/ showcase of your skills and ideas for future projects.

Additional comments:

I'm ok with most kinks but super gory stuff and clear child like characters are a no-go.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I believe that this type of initiative is positive for people to be encouraged to make contact with small projects. If I had free time I would not hesitate to join as a programmer. even so I find it very interesting what a designer could contribute. I understand that your main role would be to give some order to the work flow and support to the main artists?

Mr. TurTur

Jun 12, 2020
I believe that this type of initiative is positive for people to be encouraged to make contact with small projects. If I had free time I would not hesitate to join as a programmer. even so I find it very interesting what a designer could contribute. I understand that your main role would be to give some order to the work flow and support to the main artists?
Hey ty.
I see that didnt realy wrote about that :D
I have to make a little excursion.

Most people think of design as fashion or graphics/logo.
Its more of a thougt process and hard to define.
Design is a way of approaching creative work. Design is primarily about functionality and the goal of the work. Good looks are a prerequisite. Design is writing a screenplay, designing a logo, creating an interactive website or illustrating a children's book. Im mostly an active in movie produktion and mainly responibel for the story.
So most creative workers are designers. Studying design is about knowing the industry and defining your skills.

My self chosen design topics are illustration and screenwriting. I love world building, writing characters and making movies in general.

And thats what i bring to the team, my writing and managing experience of creative projects.
I also want to learn a bit about game design.

raffovic

Apr 7, 2020
ExtremToaster

Hey man.
\I'm looking for a 2D artist for a game that I'm writing with some friends. If you're interested, give me a shout on discord. this is my username raffovic#0836. thanks for your time